Mining Leader Board - Final Total 79.87 Million Mined! - Winner Spiffman

Spiffman

Master Miner
Dec 1, 2019
RSI Handle
Spiffman
My tally wasn't matching your Black_Sunder so I did some checking I missed four hauls that I should of posted Thursday I think total of 481386. I also correct some errors on my sheet after comparing to yours, I must have been squinting.

ScreenShot0124.jpg
ScreenShot0125.jpg
ScreenShot0126.jpg
ScreenShot0127.jpg

IndigoSparkles

Vice Admiral
Nov 9, 2019
RSI Handle
IndigoSparkles
I have a question for you all miners, on average how long is a single mining run ? Considering departing from a station and going back to a station.
I've finished up runs in as little as 20 minutes. But, if it can take time to find something good. I know I've gone over an hour, but once that happens, I sometimes get less picky LOL

Reactions: vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I've finished up runs in as little as 20 minutes. But, if it can take time to find something good. I know I've gone over an hour, but once that happens, I sometimes get less picky LOL
Widely differs. Can be anywhere from 20m - 1.5hrs. But I would say 45m-1hr on average. I just had 4 runs in 2 hours, was very lucky.
Sometimes you can hit in 30 mins sometimes it'll take you 90. It really boils down to how picky and how lucky you are.
Typically average about 30 minutes in prospector unless I get really lucky right off the bat.
Thank you all for the good tips ! That is a game of patience i see, with the insane figures and runs i can see on first page ;)

Last edited:
Forgot your password?