• The Emperor's New Groove (Disney)

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars

It's time once again for a Monday Night Movie Night on behalf of meee, ArrangingStars and the whole of TEST Squadron. I love hosting these for you guys, and I'm sorry the past few weeks I haven't been doing them. Life and stuff. Anyway! Without further delay. Here are Monday's (7/20) movie picks! You can vote for THREE movies!

Don't forget to:
*Get on Mumble just before 7PM EST to get the link to the movie.
*Mute yourself in Rabb.it once you're given the link - we speak over Mumble only.
*We should only be having chit-chat or commenting on what is happening in the movie. Not what brand of underwear you prefer or what you ate today.
*Have fun, and don't forget to grab snacks!

Grandma's Boy (2006)
R | 94 min | Comedy | 6 January 2006 (USA)
A 35 year old video game tester has to move in with his grandma and her two old lady roommates.

Mortal Kombat (1995)
PG-13 | 101 min | Action, Adventure, Fantasy | 18 August 1995 (USA)
Three unknowing martial artists are summoned to a mysterious island to compete in a tournament whose outcome will decide the fate of the world.

Labyrinth (1986)
PG | 101 min | Adventure, Family, Fantasy | 27 June 1986 (USA)
Fifteen-year-old Sarah accidentally wishes her baby half-brother, Toby, away to the Goblin King Jareth who will keep Toby if Sarah does not complete his Labyrinth in thirteen hours.

The 'Burbs (1989)
PG | 101 min | Comedy, Mystery | 17 February 1989 (USA)
An overstressed suburbanite and his paramilitaric neighbor struggle to prove their paranoid theory that the new family in town is a front for a cannibalistic cult.

The Emperor's New Groove (2000)
G | 78 min | Animation, Adventure, Comedy | 15 December 2000 (USA)
Emperor Kuzco is turned into a llama by his ex-administrator Yzma, and must now regain his throne with the help of Pacha, the gentle llama herder.

Last edited:

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
Did JJ Abrams help you with the new poster, Stars?

Just kidding, it's awesome :P Won't be able to join in for this one but cast my vote anyway because people NEED to see the Emperor's New Groove!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Yes! I will be there to see The Emperor's New Groove. Because if you selected another movie, you're wrong.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Movie Night starts in about T-Minus 30 Minutes! Get your snacks and drinks ready! It looks like we're watching The Emperor's New Groove! Woot! Hop on Mumble to get more information on how to watch the movie with us!

Forgot your password?