Moving and need to Sell my account :(

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul

Hello Folks,

I hate to have to do this but my family is moving in a few months and every bit of extra money made/saved is going to make the move easier on us...

I spent a few years buying and upgrading my little fleet and I dont feel good about selling but its for something way more important at the moment.

I stayed away from combat ships and focused on industry/service/exploration, was planning on using in-game funds to try out combat etc later. My philosophy was to stay away from smaller ships as much as possible as the "value" of larger ships would be exponentially greater in-game later and I could always liquidate one large ship to buy many more smaller ships if I wanted in-game.

If you or someone you know is looking for a great selection of ships at a great price (org only) this is a great opportunity. Most ships are upgrades and a couple of them were purchased in 2014 from the grey market so most are not gift-able but I wouldnt want to sell individual pieces anyways.

Upgrades $:

BMM to 600i touring - have two BMMs one was going to be a 600i for Transport and general use

Many, many 0$ upgrades(if you want a list I can go through them but lots between the old 350$ ships)

Standalone ships:

315p LTI - The only "small" ship in the bunch, figured I needed a good small general/explorer ship (the re-work is looking great, way more room!)

Banu Merchantman LTI-

Orion LTI

Reclaimer LTI

UEE Explorer package:

Carrack LTI

Crucible LTI

Another Banu Merchantman LTI (Have an upgrade to 600 Touring, not applied yet)

Notable buybacks:
250$ BMM

All for $1800 (this is org price and I will repost on other mediums for 2k if this doesnt sell here)
If anyone is interested please post here or get in touch with me, I am prepared to provide whatever information needed but will not give up the email account along with the sale as its my own personal one.
I will provide an email letter with a scan of my drivers licence and a video of me confirming the sale to you etc, or whatever you would like within reason, lol. Handle name change available.

I would want to use a middleman from here in the org to keep things safe as well, I spent a long time building this small fleet and dont want to risk it at all (same for your $ as well obviously).

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I hope you can find a testie to buy your fleet. By the way a great fleet really nice choices I think.

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
What's actually in those explorer packs? It's a little hard to figure out without pics. Maybe you can add some screenies from your hangar? That might help selling this if you consider selling items individually as well.
Edit: ok there's a pic at the start of the post but the only reference about an explorer pack I found online is a combo of Carrack, Terrapin and Dragonfly that's why I'm confused.

Last edited:

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
The UEE pack was offered a while ago, it originally included the Carrack, Terrapin and Dragonfly as you mentioned, I have since then upgraded the two smaller ships as per the below screenshot of my package :) :

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Ah ok thx that makes sense now. Too bad that means you probably can't sell those ships individually and the overall price of that package is probably simply to high in comparison to what I'm trying to limit myself investing in the game. I would probably have caved in to buy a single carrack from you at some point if that were doable. Hope someone breaks and makes it easy for you to sell the whole package. If that doesn't work, melting and using the storecredit to adjust to demand with upgrades also still might be an option. Anyway, good luck!

Edit: though I must say all of those ships appeal to me. Out of curiosity what would be the price for this package only?

Reactions: Deroth and Gucci

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
Ah ok thx that makes sense now. Too bad that means you probably can't sell those ships individually and the overall price of that package is probably simply to high in comparison to what I'm trying to limit myself investing in the game. I would probably have caved in to buy a single carrack from you at some point if that were doable. Hope someone breaks and makes it easy for you to sell the whole package. If that doesn't work, melting and using the storecredit to adjust to demand with upgrades also still might be an option. Anyway, good luck!

Edit: though I must say all of those ships appeal to me. Out of curiosity what would be the price for this package only?
I don't think we are allowed to gift packages that include upgrades with store credit.

No worries though, good luck with your Carrack search, it is a beauty of a ship.

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
If it's giftable your probably allowed to gift it if not you simply can't. Whatever, another bump for you ;)

Reactions: Deroth

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I don't think we are allowed to gift packages that include upgrades with store credit.

No worries though, good luck with your Carrack search, it is a beauty of a ship.
So long as the BASE package you applied a CCU to was bought without using store credit.. then the gift button will work.

Rule of thumb... if you see the gift button, it's giftable.

From the above image, since I don't see a gift button, it's not giftable, likely because store credit was used to buy the explorer pack

Another thing you can do to quickly sell the RSI credit you have built up,
is melt everything without a gift button,
then buy some cheap ship with cash.. say a $35 aurora or something
buy some CCUs with that RSI credit to max out the aurora to something big that's currently for sale like a RSI CONSTELLATION AQUILA.
Then sell those.

Those are called RSI credit trades.
They're usually sold at around 65% of their full value on the reddit grey market but it's how people who buy RSI accounts, sell off the credit in those accounts.

It's much easier to do this when the account has mostly RSI credit purchased items than it is to sell that type of account.

Do you have any concept (non-CCU'd) items?
Like, is that Orion LTI a concept ship? eg not CCU'd into the Orion?

Last edited:

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
So long as the BASE package you applied a CCU to was bought without using store credit.. then the gift button will work.

Rule of thumb... if you see the gift button, it's giftable.

From the above image, since I don't see a gift button, it's not giftable, likely because store credit was used to buy the explorer pack

Another thing you can do to quickly sell the RSI credit you have built up,
is melt everything without a gift button,
then buy some cheap ship with cash.. say a $35 aurora or something
buy some CCUs with that RSI credit to max out the aurora to something big that's currently for sale like a RSI CONSTELLATION AQUILA.
Then sell those.

Those are called RSI credit trades.
They're usually sold at around 65% of their full value on the reddit grey market but it's how people who buy RSI accounts, sell off the credit in those accounts.

It's much easier to do this when the account has mostly RSI credit purchased items than it is to sell that type of account.

Do you have any concept (non-CCU'd) items?
Like, is that Orion LTI a concept ship? eg not CCU'd into the Orion?

:) Its the only one actually that isnt a CCU (got from my buy-back).

Forgot your password?