My new car is here.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Given that the steering setup is on the "wrong side" for American usage, if I had it, I'd use it to deliver mail in high end neighborhoods that would typically give their mailperson a nice gift during the holidays. Or at least that would be the ideal situation that I can think of. That being said, I'd wager that sweet looking Jag is probably as valuable as a couple Legatus packages.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Will this get you laid a lot?
Well the wife was happy with it lol so maybe i might finally get some again?
THE HORROR!
WHAT'RE YOU DOING???

Think of how many Aurora and Drake ships you could've bought instead...the world weeps.
I know and just before the aniverssary sale to it's a tragedy but i decided getting groceries and not walking to work all the time was more important this year around.
OMG! The steering wheel is on the WRONG SIDE! How are you supposed to drive it like that?
Also, is that a Jaguar?
Yes Yes it is. Maybe your stearing wheel is on the wrong side and everyone else's is on the right haha.
lol, growing up I heard the Jag's had huge reliability problems...one of my supervisors had one & LOVED it...I hope you enjoy it!

How much does it weigh? Are they still has heavy as tanks?
They use to have really terrible reliability problems back in the 90s and early 80s but as it transfered hands to ford and then again to tata it got some love and now they are actually really reliable cars from what i have been reading. The car is built real solid i have no idea how heavy it is but it is definately not light and the body is huge lol i can barely fit in my old parking space(my new one is much bigger can fit 4 cars).
I love Jags. I drove an XKR for 7 years and it is by far the best toy I have ever owned. May your new ride serve you well!

Did you notice though, they put the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car?

My old ride, was 390 HP. The newer ones are 510 HP.

I would have love to of gotten the XFR but it was way out of my price range even for a used 2010 one. The SV8 was real nice to but once again price to high for me at the moment. The one i have is a 3liter V6 at 243 HP the SV8 would have been 416 HP and XFR 510 HP
Why is it not TEST yellow?
Sadly Test hasnt gotten Jag to sport our colors yet
Why are there no massive stickers of Montoya eating a donut on it?
I have one hiding in my secret place so i can bask in his glory while i drive.
So you waited for the Jaaaaaag.
Great choice, looks awesome in white, and that interior lighting is amazing!
Have fun with it! 😁
Thanks man i'm real happy with it glad the wait is finally over i was getting tired of taking that damn train everyday especially on rainy days.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Given that the steering setup is on the "wrong side" for American usage, if I had it, I'd use it to deliver mail in high end neighborhoods that would typically give their mailperson a nice gift during the holidays. Or at least that would be the ideal situation that I can think of. That being said, I'd wager that sweet looking Jag is probably as valuable as a couple Legatus packages.
Luckily it only costs a couple javelins at 6.5k usd i got it at a real steal during auction. Normal cost used is 14k usd.

Forgot your password?