My new fleet so far

Sadebreth

Captain
Jul 3, 2022
RSI Handle
Sadebreth
Until I change it again that is. I will likely keep these for a while though. I believe the Andromeda comes with a Ursa Rover and small fighter but I have to look it up and add them. Is there is a website with a list of what the bigger ships come with? Like I stated above, the Andromeda comes with a snub and an Ursa but one of the ships comes with a G12 and I think it is the 600i but not sure.

I updated the pic.

fleetpic.jpg

Last edited:

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
That's a lot of combat and exploration ships. Almost as if you had a favorite gameplay loop or something... :like:🍻

Sadebreth

Captain
Jul 3, 2022
RSI Handle
Sadebreth
https://starcitizen.tools/List_of_pledge_vehicles

This is a useful tool for pricing, availability and how they are kitted out. Might be of use to you. IIRC, the Andromeda does not come with a ground vehicle. It does have the P-52 however which is a fun little snub.
OH!! I got an Ursa in my hanger in game that I didn't have before I bought it so I thought it came from that. I know the Aquila comes with one., Thank you for the link. Very helpful

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
I will likely keep these for a while though.
Holy cow, that is IMPRESSIVELY similar to my own fleet! As it currently stands:
fleetpic (7).png

Now I'm sitting on yet-to-be-applied CCU chains to turn the STV into a BMM and the Dragonfly into an Endeavor, but still the amount of overlap is staggering! I realize I need to get an Avenger back in my fleet and yours is clearly in desperate need of an 85x Flying Thumb, but other than that, we're damn near fleet-brothers! o7!!!

@PlayWithMeOrDie, how in the hell do you find which ship you want on an ASOP terminal?!?

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
Wait, where'd the Redeemer go? That absence surprises me. I also see the addition of the Defender. That's a ship I keep wanting to love, on paper, but every time I fly it it just never seems to speak to me :/

Reactions: Mich Angel

Sadebreth

Captain
Jul 3, 2022
RSI Handle
Sadebreth
i mostly play by myself and was hoping my daughter and son would get into it with me, which doesn't seem to be happening, so a ship like the redeemer that requires more people to fly it wasn't really good for me. Not to mention I have a limited budget. it is also why the Andromeda is gone. I will get them back later at some point. Wanted something I could fly right now without a lot of people. I don't know how many times I almost got shot down in a big gun boat because it was just me. As you can likely see, I am mostly into exploration but the occasional dogfight is ok also if I just get bored. Once I get more comfortable with fighting I will likely be doing more with the org.

Last edited:
  • o7

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
Well that makes reasonable sense, but then I'll instead ask where'd the Vanguard go? Guess you still have the harb loaner for the Polaris for now. I'll tell you though, I've been soloing the crap out of the carrack recently. Pack in some vehicles, a pisces, and one or two Furies for the occasional combat and you can do ANYTHING in that sucker!

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Until I change it again that is. I will likely keep these for a while though. I believe the Andromeda comes with a Ursa Rover and small fighter but I have to look it up and add them. Is there is a website with a list of what the bigger ships come with? Like I stated above, the Andromeda comes with a snub and an Ursa but one of the ships comes with a G12 and I think it is the 600i but not sure.

I updated the pic.

View attachment 24628
The Carack comes with an Ursa and a Pices. (Says so on the sales page.)
A later picture shows an Aquila instead of an Andromeda, that is also supposed to come with an Ursa and a Merlin (from the sales page). The matrix is wrong calling those Ursas loaners. With those two ships, you should have two Ursas.

The 600i-Exploration comes with a G12, which used to be a Cyclone loaner, but the G12 is now listed as a Lynx loaner, while the 600i is listed as a cyclone loaner, so no idea what you have with that.

The loaner matrix is a mess and is rarely completely accurate, though the current matrix is more accurate than normal.

Sadebreth

Captain
Jul 3, 2022
RSI Handle
Sadebreth
The Carack comes with an Ursa and a Pices. (Says so on the sales page.)
A later picture shows an Aquila instead of an Andromeda, that is also supposed to come with an Ursa and a Merlin (from the sales page). The matrix is wrong calling those Ursas loaners. With those two ships, you should have two Ursas.

The 600i-Exploration comes with a G12, which used to be a Cyclone loaner, but the G12 is now listed as a Lynx loaner, while the 600i is listed as a cyclone loaner, so no idea what you have with that.

The loaner matrix is a mess and is rarely completely accurate, though the current matrix is more accurate than normal.
I am going to put in a ticket and see what they say.

Last edited:

Sadebreth

Captain
Jul 3, 2022
RSI Handle
Sadebreth
Well that makes reasonable sense, but then I'll instead ask where'd the Vanguard go? Guess you still have the harb loaner for the Polaris for now. I'll tell you though, I've been soloing the crap out of the carrack recently. Pack in some vehicles, a pisces, and one or two Furies for the occasional combat and you can do ANYTHING in that sucker!
The Vanguard I can get back at any time since it is in my buybacks. I just mostly wanted to try a different ship with that one hence the Defender. The Redeemer was an upgrade from the Aquila before and I wanted the Aquila back so I rebought the package. I can't get it back until another sale even if I wanted to but it is what it is. I am going to have more money on the next sale in October so it will be changing again and you will likely see the redeemer and warden back because I actually like them but never had more than me to fly the Redeemer. If not the redeemer then possibly a C2 since it only takes 2 people. I am not really sure yet. Right now I am mostly just trying different ships and don't play the game enough to buy them in game.

Forgot your password?