New Light Dawns, Shadowkeep lurks, The Undying. And all on Steam! Destiny 2 Year 3!

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Destiny 2 Year 2 has BEEN GREAT! (3/4 seasons) but now it is time to look forward! so lets go over some of the most basic, and awesome things happening as soon as October 1st.
1: Destiny, Bungie and all will be 100% free from Activision!
2: Destiny is moving the Steam!
3: Desiny 2: New Light will be FREE!!! yes, 100% free for all who want it. YOU GET TO START IN THE COSMODROME! with new light you get the base game, all year 1 content as well as Gambit and you can explore the patrol zones of all content! Check it out!
4: Destiny will have cross-platform transfer. Meaning you can play all New Light content on any platform you want. Any gear you collect you can use wherever you want. So if you main pc but have a friend that plays xbox you can take your guardian, builds and gear to him and hang out for a bit without spending any more money. This will be limited as you have to have any dlc on the platform you want to play on. but with all year 1 being free this will give you and friends enough to play for a long time.
5: More MMO. new mods, armor 2.0 and more add MMO customization into Destiny then ever before!
6: Shadowkeep: The new DLC to kick-off Year 3 looks crazy and has us back to The Moon (it's haunted) and Eris Morn is BACK! Check it out!
6: Season of the Undying: With each season there a bunch of new content some limited to the season pass, some free for everyone! (shadowkeep DLC comes with season pass) with a promised return to The Black Garden and The Vex. Check it out!
All this Starting October 1st. If you have not played Destiny, well now you have no excuse. And if you have not played in a year+ give it another shot, you will not regret it. I hope to see the Testiny Gaming clan full of new and returning members this year.

Reactions: Montoya and zeddie

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
Haven't played the last 2 season passes... Ever since Black Armory, I sort of just gave up.
I've been busy, got a promotion at work, and been catching up on TV series with my wife lately.

Maybe I'll jump back in when I have the time.

Reactions: sum1

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Haven't played the last 2 season passes... Ever since Black Armory, I sort of just gave up.
I've been busy, got a promotion at work, and been catching up on TV series with my wife lately.

Maybe I'll jump back in when I have the time.
The Season of Opulence was great! we are just closing out the season now. Almost all the content this season was knocked out of the park. I hope you have enough time to come back soon! make sure to link your steam account as 1 Oct Destiny will not be on Battle.net.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
The Season of Opulence was great! we are just closing out the season now. Almost all the content this season was knocked out of the park. I hope you have enough time to come back soon! make sure to link your steam account as 1 Oct Destiny will not be on Battle.net.
Yeah, I've just done that today.

Reactions: sum1

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Did you say free?
EVERYTHING YEAR 1 IS GOING TO BE FREE 1OCT!!!!!!!!!! as well as all PvP, Gambit, and all planet open-world zones!!!!! 3 storylines, 3 raids, and countless hours of other endgame activities all for the low low price of FREE!!!
(And all on steam!)

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Destiny 2's free content is gong to be massive, totally worth the time.
it really is going to be a lot. I mean all of year one content... I mean that held me for a year... + all strike + all PvP + Gambit.... For Nothing Else come to play the campaigns (3 stories) if you like what you see try the strikes and raids that you get for free. and if you want more, then pick up the DLCs, but if not, ok free 100+++++ hours for free?

Forgot your password?