New medical ship on the way...

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Here's the latest medical ship, likely releasing at IAE...
C8R side.png
C8R rear.png
C8R Med station.png

C8R Medbed.png
C8R inside 1.png

C8R inside 2.png
Looks like it could be a decent challenger to the Cutlass Red in terms of using for bunkers\outpost looting while avoiding needing to top up food\drink levels.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Seems like a single person medical craft with room for 2-3 passengers. Interesting. Looks pretty compact too, will probably be a pretty great craft to have on ships that have smaller hangars.

Wait.
That's a pisces.
THAT'S A MEDICAL PISCES.
pisces.png

Well, that's awesome. Medical bed in a snub craft? The possibilities!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
What's with alla red and white? There better be a yellow and black skin. Or black and yellow. Black with yellow highlights Yellow with black highlights. The possibilities if they do that are endless.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Looks like you give up the extra under-wing hardpoints, but a snub with a medbed just. . . well it just plain belongs in EVERY fleet!
EDIT: Though one major important question: Where in the heck are the Wee-Woo lights?!?
You make the left laser repeater red and the right laser repeater blue. Then you stagger them and you can easily go zaap-zuup.

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
EDIT: Though one major important question: Where in the heck are the Wee-Woo lights?!?
If you look at the last image I posted, above the cockpit there is a red "bar" across the top (over the pilot's head) with a red glow on the left end and nothing\white light reflected on the other, so this is likely the location of the front\only Wee-Woo lights.

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
That's a cute little ambulance.

Not sure if you remember, but we can load Pisces into Starlifter... Now, imagine travelling with the Tonk or Ballista AND Pisces Red at the same time!
(they should both fit together in the cargo hold without any problems)

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
That's a cute little ambulance.

Not sure if you remember, but we can load Pisces into Starlifter... Now, imagine travelling with the Tonk or Ballista AND Pisces Red at the same time!
(they should both fit together in the cargo hold without any problems)

Looking at the video you could fit like 5 of those lol.
It's good cos it means we can get these easily transported around even after the PU grows large!

Reactions: Vavrik and wmk

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I don't know Brictoria.....It looks like a ship that we have seen before :glorious:
Gee if only I could place her but at least its one of my favorite colors....The anticipation is killing me, please give us another hint:love:
This ship reminds me of something too... Can't put a finger on it. Mmmm the Aquarius?

I hope it's not another fishy ship from CIG 😉

Scleaks is so full of fishy ships pictures^^

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
New evil unlocked. Place the blue or other medical paint onto a normal Pisces and turn up to "rescue" someone. They see an ambulance Pisces turn up and think they are saved. Reveal yourself to be a trickster and now loot them of their goods.

Reactions: Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
New evil unlocked. Place the blue or other medical paint onto a normal Pisces and turn up to "rescue" someone. They see an ambulance Pisces turn up and think they are saved. Reveal yourself to be a trickster and now loot them of their goods
The only problem I had with paints and the Pisces was I couldn't open the door with a noon standard paint on a C8X.

Reactions: Garonman

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
The only problem I had with paints and the Pisces was I couldn't open the door with a noon standard paint on a C8X.
That bug some had with getting into the Pisces after they spawned one in? I had a thing earlier where I could not get out but getting in was no issue.

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?