New World MMO! - Server East Coast - Valhalla - Covenant

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Server transfer is not up yet for US East.
1634758126925.png

edit:
"When all worlds are back online from downtime, our plan is to monitor the framework we created without turning transfers on immediately. Once we have confirmed that the framework holds up at scale, we will turn on character server transfers in the Utopia world first, in the AP Southeast region. We will closely monitor transfers in this world, and if anything out of the ordinary occurs our team will need to make manual interventions. If all goes well, we will turn it on for the rest of the AP Southeast region, and continue monitoring. If after 8 hours our team hasn’t discovered any issues, we will fully deploy character server transfers to the other regions."

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Transfers to Valhalla are up, but there is a bit stampede of players coming in, so we expect queues again.

1634784056272.png

I would suggest just making the transfer to valhalla, then logging off for a week.

By then it will have calmed down to normal.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Server is also unstable for those who are freshly transferred from elsewhere (I cannot stay online for more than a minute before the server boots me). :(

Reactions: Blind Owl

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Don't worry a few more weeks and the servers should lighten up, this game doesn't have the staying power at least not yet without some major DLC, patches and fixes, most people will clear out with the next WoW and FF14 updates.

Not that its a bad game I enjoyed it, its just not that good either.

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
I made a toon on Valhalla today got to level 6 and deleted her lol. The server queues are rediculous.
Made a new toon on US West Ferri. Now I'm at the point I have to choose a faction, what faction are we?

Edit:
NM, obviously I didn't ready the post title haha

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Level up on a light server then transfer. I was #2 on the queue and 40 mins later I was still #2. That's when I decided to delete and start over.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Seems like the character transfer problems have been fixed.

They've temporarily paused new transfers to prevent similar issues from happening again.

Other than the usual queues, Valhalla has been pretty smooth for me. :like:

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Wait till friday/sat night peaks hehe.

Honestly wait a few more weeks the servers should settle, some people will transfer off high queue servers to me its not worth the wait just a few weeks into the game.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
IDK about queues never really had to wait more than it takes to make a cocktail or two (okay or 4), take a turd, grab a bite, etc mostly because I never log off this stupid game but yeah soon we'll all be on the same server and it's already starting to be a blast.

It really gives you a great idea of what Star Citizen is going to be like, and what playing star citizen with all of you [REDACTED]suckers is going to be like. 100% regretting never accepting montoyas pm. 9 years ago or whatever and ever meeting anyone here but hey too much time invested/wasted on you lot so no turning back now :)

All seriousness my little turret gunner Gunnar and I thank you guys for the awesome and epic memories and everyone being REALLY cool and nice to us. It's been freaking awesome on here and in the Verse playing with our fellow TESTes.

Attachments

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Hands down the funnest my little turret Gunnar and I have had in a long time you guys don't know how much it means to us 🙏 and we learned a lot, very motivated to level up hard and fast!

We could use some help tho with quests and stuff so if anyone of you higher levelers want to help us guys out just hit us up in game you can find us Brightwood Boys well generally in Brightwood these days.

Thank you all again for o7

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
Queues are still long though. I timed out while taking a break last night, and the log in queue was 742. About twenty minutes later it was at 704.

So I'd keep that other toon and not delete it.

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Yeah, I think it's still too early. Maybe everyone will roll a new toon on US West where 95% of the server is medium :)

Forgot your password?