Nexus: The Jupiter Incident for $2.49 on STEAM

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
Just wanted to let interested parties know that Nexus is still on sale on Steam @ $2.49. I just started playing but I've been told it's a pretty underrated title when it comes to space games.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Looks like a lot of maths...
If I'm not mistaken, isn't the unofficial TEST math performed by counting the numbers of both consumed beers as well as unconsumed beers that are on hand, divided by the number of TESTies on hand to consume them & then attempt to figure out who's turn it is to purchase the next round of drinks at the space bar? Cheers either way!

Reactions: Bambooza

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
If I'm not mistaken, isn't the unofficial TEST math performed by counting the numbers of both consumed beers as well as unconsumed beers that are on hand, divided by the number of TESTies on hand to consume them & then attempt to figure out who's turn it is to purchase the next round of drinks at the space bar? Cheers either way!
We dont count the beers.... makes it easier to keep drinking.

Hyde

Commander
Apr 19, 2019
RSI Handle
Hyding
Interesting and thanks for the link.

That said, the Youtuber doesn't seem to understand what a Ronin would do. Working for a Syndicate (rather than a Lord/Government) makes perfect sense. Nitpicky but hey.

Forgot your password?