NIER AUTOMATA must play. Music is gorgeous.

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
This is one of those games that leaves a hole in your chest because of the story and you begin scouring the internet for games like it to only fall into a depression that there isnt.

The music with this game is simply gorgeous and bar none probably the best soundtrack ive heard in a game in its totality. This game could have zero gameplay and be a rails movie and it would simply be amazing. The story and music alone is perfect.

Gameplay wise and graphics it wasnt a big budget game, but it satisfies enough and is good enough to not really be a factor. The fighting is solid and not overly complex so you can enjoy the game.

Most games that try to portray this type pf story that hasnt shown the impact of your choices i have come to the conclusion it outright lacks music to portray that impact, where this games ability to match scenery, story, and music together is a master piece.

Reactions: Deroth

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
I got halfway through the second playthrough, what a weird mindfuck. Might pick it up again.
Hold down L3 and R3 on 2B for a surprise :o

Reactions: Deroth

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
I got halfway through the second playthrough, what a weird mindfuck. Might pick it up again.
Hold down L3 and R3 on 2B for a surprise :o
The second playthrough isnt even halfway mark. After the second playthrough it continues the story instead of a different perspective. There is 26 endings. A-E is only story related. F+ are just meme endings.

Reactions: Bambooza

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
A note i forgot to add. The lyrics are completely made up words by emi evans of what a language would seem like in thousands of years. All the "words" are made up to match the sound of the song.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?