Payday 2

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Anybody have it and want to group up and play?

I just got the game but it seems like it would be 100% better with a full group.

Would be great to have a full group of us playing :)

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/egriz100/ Add me :D

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
Nice! I love me some Payday 2! If I see you online I'll shoot you an invite

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I picked it up but never played it... other than that intro place where they show you your hideout and I got lost

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Never bought it... but always wanted to try it, my little brother played the first one and said it was fun.
But i never bought the second one, because i didn't have any friends that played it... and seems from forum posts that it's really hard solo (stuppid Ai and such)
And now, with the 50% off... it's rather appealing, my only problem is the time zone difference (Europe vs USA)

Swolbraham Lincoln

Lieutenant
Aug 4, 2014
RSI Handle
mobiusone
Ah, I gotcha. I think it could be well worth the money and weird timing if we could get enough people to play. I'll definitely pull the trigger if we can get enough interest going, What time zone are you?

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
i'm at the CEST (UTC/GMT+2 atm) timezone, i belive it's -6 hours from where you live (EDT)
But i stay up pretty late... most days.
Going to bed at around 5 am (11 pm your time) is pretty normal for me (i'm a vampire that likes to drink blood from drunk people :D )

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
It has it's moments wher I want to reach in and choke the life from the worthless husks that are my team mates, but that's every game. Overall, it's ridiculous stupid fun, like playing bank robber barbies (So many masks, gotta make sure my whole crew is color coordinated) with pokemon gun parts. (Gotta unlock them all).

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
We can always try... you can add me on Steam if you want ... same name as on the forum Choppanob (i'm also in the TEST Squadron now :D )
Today is not going to work for me. .. and tomorrow (Thursday) it will depend on the rest of my Borderlands 2 group, and if they have time to play BL2.
If not... i will be free to play payday 2.

Forgot your password?