Personal weapon insurance in 3.19

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I wouldn't exactly call that an insurance thing, more like a way to buy your account bound weapons in-game.

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Does this work with anything else or just the mule?
It looks like this method is dependant (like the weapons) upon placing the items into locations designed to hold their physical representation in the game, (Weapons to weapon racks, armor to 1/8th SCU box storage locations), so the Lynx should in theory be able to hold one armor component in the upper storage area, but I don't think there are any other ships\vehicles which have allocated areas for holding 1/8th SCU boxes.

Edit: Having thought about this a little more, I wonder how\if it would work with the 1\8th SCU boxes that can be purchased at Cargo centers: Could you place items in them and also have those items "insured"?

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Edit: Having thought about this a little more, I wonder how\if it would work with the 1\8th SCU boxes that can be purchased at Cargo centers: Could you place items in them and also have those items "insured"?
I'm sure some Testy will test that just for Test's sake. It's a squadron thing...
And just to complete the list of usable rides for armor insurance, the STV has room for 2 boxes in the trunk. If you get past those fiddly "open/close" buttons that is.
Good thing too, for now I'll never run out of Vanduul heads ever again.
Yay!

• o7
Reactions: Garonman
Forgot your password?