Piracy Piracy Division/Squadron Organization Brainstorm

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well then you are in luck because @Talonsbane has replenished the empty kegs with fresh full ones.
God bless that man!
Family member have to watch out for each other. I just happen to notice the last keg get floated while passing by & took care of things before somebody got a glass full of beer foam & nothing else. Party on wonderful people!
You're an angel.
Owlbeer it' a new spieces
I resemble that species!
It's not a species, it's a religion.

http://www.churchowlbeer.com
Oh.
My.
God.
Owl Beer.
getting your Yarr on goes better with chemical enhancement
Modifying your brain usually enhances most activities, haha.
So long as owl isn't the one holding the beer I am sure much drunken debauchery will transpire.
I can share.
Maybe.
I'm pretty sure that @Blind Owl might be having 1 of those drinking hats that hold 2 drinks that have straws that lead to the wearor's mouth for ease of enjoyment.
Keep my hands free to crash ships!
In the morning @Blind Owl drinks this from his hat
Breakfast beer. It's a real thing.
I was so close. I imagined it would have a 40oz Canadian beer in 1 slot & a bottle of maple syrup in the other just to wake up in a patriotic way Canadian style. :slight_smile:
We have maple beer. No need for two bottles of separate substances.
That's for the weekends when he doesn't need to leave the nest and fly to work. :slight_smile:
Maple beer on my pancakes.
In that case, I substitute the large beer with a 750ml bottle of Crown Royal. (No need to strain his neck by using a 1.75L bottle instead.)
Oh Jesus, are you trying to get me drunk?
@Blind Owl s have very strong necks :slight_smile:
All the better for spinning our heads 360°

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I often get the feeling that a heavily buzzed @Blind Owl is a happy OWL indeed. So yes, yes I am brother. hehehe Cheers! :beers:

Also, I seem to recall reading that Jesus once turned water into wine. That would be a rather handy gift to have while hanging out with all of the wonderful TESTies while the parties rage on for seemingly endless lengths of time.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I often get the feeling that a heavily buzzed @Blind Owl is a happy OWL indeed. So yes, yes I am brother. hehehe Cheers! :beers:

Also, I seem to recall reading that Jesus once turned water into wine. That would be a rather handy gift to have while hanging out with all of the wonderful TESTies while the parties rage on for seemingly endless lengths of time.
Owls don't buzz. Bees do :P

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
God bless that man!

You're an angel.

I resemble that species!

Oh.
My.
God.
Owl Beer.

Modifying your brain usually enhances most activities, haha.

I can share.
Maybe.

Keep my hands free to crash ships!

Breakfast beer. It's a real thing.

We have maple beer. No need for two bottles of separate substances.

Maple beer on my pancakes.

All the better for spinning our heads 360°
You must be a god, I mean, owlbeer. Look at that reply power you have. You must hear our prayers or something

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

All very valid points. I'll stop complaining, haha.
You must be a god, I mean, owlbeer. Look at that reply power you have. You must hear our prayers or something
I hear something. Not sure what, but it's there, haha.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
All very valid points. I'll stop complaining, haha.

I hear something. Not sure what, but it's there, haha.
That thing you here is quite possibly the sounds of every beer being freshly opening & calling out for you to enjoy it.

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
Hey! I am not sure what to do with my SC life, probably will end with two accounts, one for good and other for piracy/smuggling/cover ops/ etc

So I would like to participate :slight_smile:

I am also interested in the industrial activities, boarding (legal or illegal), logistics/strategy/intelligence and exploration.

My ship list is very volatile now... but I could end with an 890J, and a Pioneer... or maybe not a Pioneer but a Polaris... dunno... so many cool ships... :-s xD

Last edited:
Forgot your password?