Pirate Idris can now be spawned!

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
After completing my Master Cert. I did about 30ish ERT Missions (HammerHead). Then the Arlington Quest line popped up. After the Arlington Quest line, Miles gives me 2 more series of group BH Quests (timed) in Hurston & Crusader. After the 2nd set of missions I got 30k.
When I came back I saw this in my Missions. Woot!

ScreenShot0004.jpg

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
So about 30 missions to get there?
At first I thought that you need the BH rep to spawn the Arlington mission, but now I don't think that you do.

So if you don't need the BH rep then it's just 6 missions for the Arlington Chain. Then it's 2 more mission after that each mission having 3 bounties. You might have to do a few BH certificate (I think) to get the first mission to go see Miles.

If you need BH rep then I don't know, since I grinded over 500 BH missions.

Edit:
My best guess is that you just need to do a few BH missions for that first quest to pop-up, the one where you go to Miles for the first time to begin the Arlington Chain.
The reason why I don't know is because I grinded most of my BH rep in 3.12.0, but the Arlington Quest chain was not released into the game until 3.12.1 (last patch).

Last edited:

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Ok here are the exact steps to activate the Miles Eckhart Arlington Gang quest line.

Mission 1: Tracker Training Permit Certification, Pick-up in Crusader, Cost 500 UEC
Mission 2: Bounty Hunter Contractor Evaluation, Pick-up in Crusader, End in Hurston, Payout 4000 UEC
Mission 3: Tracker Beginner's Permit Certification, Pick-up in Hurston, Cost 1000 UEC
Mission 4: Verified Freelancer Bounty Assessment, Pick-up in Crusader, Payout 4000 UEC (this one I don't know, you might can skip)

Mission 5: Wanted: *** (LRT), Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 5000 UEC
Mission 6: Wanted: *** (VLRT), Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 5000 UEC
Mission 7: Wanted: *** (LRT), Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 5000 UEC
After these 3 you get a promotion.

Mission 8: Tracker License Certification, Pick-up in Hurston, End in Crusader, Cost 2500 UEC
Mission 9: Wanted: *** (MRT), Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 7500 UEC
Mission 10: Wanted: *** (MRT), Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 7500 UEC
Mission 11: Wanted: *** (MRT), Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 7500 UEC
Mission 12: Wanted: *** (MRT), Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 7500 UEC
Mission 13: Wanted: *** (MRT), Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 7500 UEC
Mission 14: Pro Tem Group Warrant Contract, Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 26250 UEC, 3 Bounties (Might can skip this)
After these 6 you get a promotion.
And the Journeyman Tracker License Certification is now available to do. But at this time is when the Miles Eckhart Arlington Gang quest line also pops up.
Go into Person-->Appointment

ScreenShot0006.jpg

The Arlington Gang quest line is made up of 6 missions.
Mission 15: Les Arlington, Pick up from Miles Eckhart, Eclipse
Mission 16: Nicks Cantwell, Pick up in Hurston, Valkyrie? (if I remember right)
Mission 17: Sam Arlington, Pick up in Hurston, Hurricane
Mission 18: Oslo Arlington, Pick up in Hurston, Vanguard Warden
Mission 19: Kass Dent, Pick up in Hurston, Retaliator
Mission 20: Maltrox Arlington, Pick up in Hurston, Hammerhead

Note that after Mission #19 I'm going from memory since it's not possible for me to take down a Hammerhead on my 2nd account.

After completing Mission #20, you will get a request to visit Miles Eckhart again. I assume that you don't need anymore BH rep to continue.
He will give you the below mission.
Mission 21: Group Warrant Issued, Pickup from Miles Eckhart, Payout 17500 UEC, 3 bounties 2 in Hurston 1 in Crusader.
ScreenShot0007.jpg

Mission 22: Group Warrant Issued, Pickup in Hurston, Payout 26250 UEC, 3 bounties 2 in Hurston 1 in Crusader.
ScreenShot0008.jpg

Now your done. The Idris Stolen By Arlington Gang should pop up, might have to give it time or hop a server.

I believe that once you kill the Idris, all you have to do is repeat Mission #21 and Mission #22 again for the Idris to respawn. Haven't test it yet incase it's a one per player.

Edit:
Confirmed. Once you blow up the Idris, all that is required is for you to repeat the Group Warrant Issued Missions 2 or 3 times. Pick the good payout ones but not the 87k one as it slows you down with a HH.

Last edited:

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Good information!

Mission 4: Verified Freelancer Bounty Assessment, Pick-up in Crusader, Payout 4000 UEC (this one I don't know, you might can skip)
I've not done this, and I've advanced to higher bounties just fine. I think it's optional.

Mission 14: Pro Tem Group Warrant Contract, Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 26250 UEC, 3 Bounties (Might can skip this)
This isn't needed for the promotion at least, but I'm not sure if it's needed for the Eckhart Arlington Gang. I'll go see if I can get the Arlington quests without doing this, I'll report back later.
Oh, do I need to be in Hurston or Crusader?

Reactions: vahadar

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Good information!

I've not done this, and I've advanced to higher bounties just fine. I think it's optional.

This isn't needed for the promotion at least, but I'm not sure if it's needed for the Eckhart Arlington Gang. I'll go see if I can get the Arlington quests without doing this, I'll report back later.
Oh, do I need to be in Hurston or Crusader?
Hurston for any Miles Eckhart appointments.

Edit:
If it doesn't pop-up for you, stick around for 10mins, then hop servers. Stay in each server for 10mins.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Hmm, there was an update, and they've made some changes.
Now you can just do the next permit/license right after completing the previous one, which is just as well, since now there doesn't seem to be basically any BH missions.
I got the pro tem pop up, but not the arlington yet, though I ran out of time so I had to stop for now. I'll keep looking into it.

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
The reason why you are able to do the Certs one after the other is because they never wiped our rep. So we just had to redo the Certs. If you started from scratch then you still have to go through the steps above. All these requirement pop-up missions are buggy, you just have to be patient and when you least expect it, it will pop up lol

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Oh, I see.
Hmm, I think the Pro Tem is necessary, all the rest started popping up right after I did that.
Or... could be I was just unlucky and my luck coincidentally turned when I did it.

zotzotzot

Rear Admiral
Nov 16, 2020
RSI Handle
hoyasaxa
Guys... I shared the HH mission, completed it, was awarded 22 alpha. My friend was awarded 22 alpha. I don't have the next mission in the chain. Did I break it?

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Nope you are fine. Just hang around Hurston and eventually you will get an appointment to go see Miles again.
He will give you the first bounty mission of it's kind. It's 2 bounties in Hurston and 1 in Crusader. After you do that mission, you will get several of the same type spawning up for you. Do a few and the Idris mission will pop up.

Edit:
I'm referring to Group Warrant Issued missions. Check your missions, you may already have it from shared quests. If not just hang around or server hop until you get the appointment to go see Miles.
If you still don't get the appointment then just spam in chat to see if someone will share out a Group Warrant Issued mission with you.

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Ok here are the exact steps to activate the Miles Eckhart Arlington Gang quest line.

Mission 1: Tracker Training Permit Certification, Pick-up in Crusader, Cost 500 UEC
Mission 2: Bounty Hunter Contractor Evaluation, Pick-up in Crusader, End in Hurston, Payout 4000 UEC
Mission 3: Tracker Beginner's Permit Certification, Pick-up in Hurston, Cost 1000 UEC

Mission 5: Wanted: *** (LRT), Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 5000 UEC
Mission 6: Wanted: *** (VLRT), Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 5000 UEC
Mission 7: Wanted: *** (LRT), Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 5000 UEC
After these 3 you get a promotion.

Mission 8: Tracker License Certification, Pick-up in Hurston, End in Crusader, Cost 2500 UEC
Mission 9: Wanted: *** (MRT), Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 7500 UEC
Mission 10: Wanted: *** (MRT), Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 7500 UEC
Mission 11: Wanted: *** (MRT), Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 7500 UEC
Mission 12: Wanted: *** (MRT), Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 7500 UEC
Mission 13: Wanted: *** (MRT), Pick-up in Hurston, Payout 7500 UEC
After these 6 you get a promotion.
And the Journeyman Tracker License Certification is now available to do. But at this time is when the Miles Eckhart Arlington Gang quest line also pops up.
Go into Person-->Appointment

View attachment 20024

The Arlington Gang quest line is made up of 6 missions.
Mission 15: Les Arlington, Pick up from Miles Eckhart, Eclipse
Mission 16: Nicks Cantwell, Pick up in Hurston, Valkyrie? (if I remember right)
Mission 17: Sam Arlington, Pick up in Hurston, Hurricane
Mission 18: Oslo Arlington, Pick up in Hurston, Vanguard Warden
Mission 19: Kass Dent, Pick up in Hurston, Retaliator

Note that after Mission #19 I'm going from memory since it's not possible for me to take down a Hammerhead on my 2nd account.

After completing Mission #20, you will get a request to visit Miles Eckhart again. I assume that you don't need anymore BH rep to continue.
Mission 21: Group Warrant Issued, Pickup from Miles Eckhart, Payout 17500 UEC, 3 bounties 2 in Hurston 1 in Crusader.
View attachment 20025
Mission 22: Group Warrant Issued, Pickup in Hurston, Payout 26250 UEC, 3 bounties 2 in Hurston 1 in Crusader.
View attachment 20026

Now your done. The Idris Stolen By Arlington Gang should pop up, might have to give it time or hop a server.

I believe that once you kill the Idris, all you have to do is repeat Mission #21 and Mission #22 again for the Idris to respawn. Haven't test it yet incase it's a one per player.

Edit:
Confirmed. Once you blow up the Idris, all that is required is for you to repeat the Group Warrant Issued Missions 2 or 3 times. Pick the good payout ones but not the 87k one as it slows you down with a HH.
Awesome info !

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

r3dm00ne

Vice Admiral
Nov 4, 2020
RSI Handle
r3dm00ne
Hmm seems like the Idris is a serverspawn. Every player eligible will get that mission. How do i know that? Well the contract says so you get paid acording to your teams dmg. And I accepted one, flew there another team was already shooting the Idris. I talked with them and they got the same contract for the same Idris.

Edit: You dont need to do any more Group Warrant missions to spawn a Idris. The Idris is a random or Timed spawn. You can jump server till you get one.

Edit 2: I had to reset my account half my ships were unuseable. I have the feeling you don't need to do more missions after killing the first Hammerhead, with the Account reset I will try it.

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
(...)

(...)
I had a different path to unlock the Idris mission.

I never had step 14, i still can not spawn those Group warrant certification. I read it might be a bug. I could before the last reset i did.

I went up to step 20, killed the HH, but i never got step 21 and after.

But still i now have the Idris mission that pops for me.
I have not yet completed it (mission vanished a few minutes after i took it), so i can not tell if i can respawn the mission or not. So far it seems it is random when i am on a new server, i can see the mission sometime.

I did not do a lot of BH farming, only a few HRT (less than 10 in Hurston), to get the Arlington chain to start. From there, i did not need to do any BH mission to progress uo to the Idris.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?