Please don't like my thread-campaign

Zac109

Captain
Aug 9, 2022
RSI Handle
Ace109
Basically this thread is about not getting likes.
The winner is the guy without a like.

This thread is counter-response to Munken's thread, which is obviously destroying the whole forums by creating an inflation in likes. It's a very serious issue, especially for us who has shares in likes!
feels like a basic attempt at reverse psychology but okay.

you've earned yourself alike

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Then they'll have to See Me Unconfirmed Tuesday, or as an anagram: SMUT
I do not want to see your SMUT, so I'll be in meetings every next Tuesday. Those are like the meetings we always seem to have at 8 AM tomorrow. You now, the ones that are cancelled at the last minute, then re-scheduled for 8 AM tomorrow. for days.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I do not want to see your SMUT, so I'll be in meetings every next Tuesday. Those are like the meetings we always seem to have at 8 AM tomorrow. You now, the ones that are cancelled at the last minute, then re-scheduled for 8 AM tomorrow. for days.
I like those meetings, they are the ones where if someone asks why the long face you can be 100% truthful.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I can confirm that Western films are not bullshitting about the numbing/painkiller properties of whiskey! I'm through half a bottle of Caol Ila 12yo. and I might be able to go to sleep despite a debilitating tooth ache! On the negative side, it's 4:18.
AM.
and I'm still awake.
Fuck.
I don't know if this is available for you or what brands or what it's called there - but we have gel that you can put on a toothache, just a bit will do it. Just a drop and poof... no pain. Odd taste in your mouth though, and if you get it on your tongue it'll also go numb. It will work with whiskey and beer, but you might have to use it more often.
Also you don't want to use it for so long that the pain goes away forever, because forever could become really short.

Something else you can try. If you can find some wood dust like after you sand or saw some wood, you can just use a drop of clove oil mixed in with a bit of sawdust. The sawdust kind of keeps the clove oil on point. Don't drink anything with alcohol though. The oil gets diluted really fast in alcohol. Dentists use a paste made with clove oil for dry socket. That hurts worse than amputating one of your balls. Don't ask how I know. I don't want to remember.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I don't know if this is available for you or what brands or what it's called there - but we have gel that you can put on a toothache, just a bit will do it. Just a drop and poof... no pain. Odd taste in your mouth though, and if you get it on your tongue it'll also go numb. It will work with whiskey and beer, but you might have to use it more often.
Also you don't want to use it for so long that the pain goes away forever, because forever could become really short.

Something else you can try. If you can find some wood dust like after you sand or saw some wood, you can just use a drop of clove oil mixed in with a bit of sawdust. The sawdust kind of keeps the clove oil on point. Don't drink anything with alcohol though. The oil gets diluted really fast in alcohol. Dentists use a paste made with clove oil for dry socket. That hurts worse than amputating one of your balls. Don't ask how I know. I don't want to remember.
Your remembering things again?

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Fuck you monday! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Forgot your password?