Please don't like my thread-campaign

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
While the reactive armor wall is perfectly suited for stopping the APDS round, I feel that the shopping trolley doesn't work as well because of the V12 in it. Where do I put my bag of crisps and most importantly, the beers?

edit: and what if I want to buy a V8 crate engine as well? 2 engines plus the beer definitely won't fit in a standard trolley!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I just installed GoG Galaxy 2.0. Turns out, Ima Helluva gamer!

666.jpg

As a sidenote, I won't be buying any games for quiet a while lol. I already got like 500 I've never even touched, although at least 450 of those is humble monthly indie trash so I probably won't ever bother to anyways...

sidenote 2: the monthly playetimes feel way off, cos I probably left games running all day in the background when I was doing something else. I have a tendency to do that...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm doing my Holiday shopping online this year

what sort of protection should I get?
There is one one type of protection - the Site Helmet Beet Hat.

Everything else is a myth or a lie or both.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
While the reactive armor wall is perfectly suited for stopping the APDS round, I feel that the shopping trolley doesn't work as well because of the V12 in it. Where do I put my bag of crisps and most importantly, the beers?

edit: and what if I want to buy a V8 crate engine as well? 2 engines plus the beer definitely won't fit in a standard trolley!
Beers on the lower part. Crisps on the top of the engine so they get hot and tasty

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Sorry @maynard no k-pop today but I am listing to some The Notorious B.I.G. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Forgot your password?