Please don't like my thread-campaign

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Knowing our postal system here in hungary, I'd bet on the shitposter....

Seriously though. I think there was someone who wanted to post some shit first, and that created the need for a service to deliver that shit, thus the post was born!
You have no idea how close to reality that is.

Last edited:

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
does Toast put the Toast in the toaster?

no, people put Toast in the toaster

the same way people put the ShipToasts in this thread
Thats just plain crazy...Everyone knows that spoons make people fat and if not for toasters we would never have been tempted with BLTs:o7: For now I will just sit here on my back deck waiting for the hammer to build me the extension,.....Slow thing,...must be a union project:like:

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
So I may have done a thing and bought a scalped card off ebay...

I know I could have waited, but I work too much to seriously go after a card and the odds of them becoming widely available is a crapshoot. I didn't want them to raise even more in price. Only got a 3070, but it's actually bottlenecked by my brand new CPU(???). Did get more RAM since I don't want to need it in 2-3 years and not be able to find any or have it be super expensive, they're pretty cheap right now.

So here it is!

My 980ti overclocked to bejesus for reference...

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Is that the file from the holoviewer or thingiverse or somewhere else? Looks like a fun print.
It's thingiverse. It printed perfectly fine without modification or issues, except for a bit of warping when cooled.
Note that the two parts on that picture are held together by nothing lol. I've glued the parts since than and it fits fine, the ridge is mostly gone.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
if only I had a Twitter account ...

K-Pop Stans Hijack GOP Congresswoman’s #ImpeachBidenNow Hashtag
I never understood why everyone thought the last guy was saying "I'm Peach", I thought his tan was more browny-orangy?

Forgot your password?