Poker? SC Prizes? Interested?

Ragnas

Commander
Aug 20, 2015
RSI Handle
SirRagnas
Who wants to do this? I really want to play some Texas Holdem but would like to play w/ friends. I would be willing to donate $$$ to this. Maybe final table prizes w/ a % of money donated can go to Squadron ships/resources. We could try and do this as a type of fundraiser for TEST. Just an idea what do you guys think?

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Who wants to do this? I really want to play some Texas Holdem but would like to play w/ friends. I would be willing to donate $$$ to this. Maybe final table prizes w/ a % of money donated can go to Squadron ships/resources. We could try and do this as a type of fundraiser for TEST. Just an idea what do you guys think?
Sounds interesting.....

How would you set this up? Is there a game or something to download like pokerstars?

Ragnas

Commander
Aug 20, 2015
RSI Handle
SirRagnas
I don't know what we would use. I think most of the major Poker sites have a home game type feature just have to see if any of them have a multi table one (in-case we get a lot of people that sign up). For the donations maybe we let a mod handle that, and together we decide a % and how the prizes are set up.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I'm interested if my schedule allows.

Forgot your password?