Pooper Post

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
Just sitting here on my toilet.....finished a few minutes ago but don't wanna get off yet, you ever feel like that?
Anyways, what do you all think the best first week operations will be when the game launches?
Explore the shit out of our system(s) looking for the bengal? Trying to get supply lines set?
Seek out, greet and Aurora our neighbors into submission??

Any org plans or will it mostly be everyone doing their own thing for the first little while?

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
This happens to me all the time, just dont want to getting off and do stuff lol. So I just sit and think for a few minutes

Reactions: Gucci

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
I do my poos at work. I like the idea of getting paid to take a dump.

Over the coarse of a year i think id get paid over $1000 just to shit on work time. I feel pretty good about that.

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul

Over the coarse of a year i think id get paid over $1000 just to shit on work time. I feel pretty good about that.
WiFi is a hellova drug!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Guess where i am now...

Thats right, i'm in the shed. But guess what am i doing?
Thats right, i'm posting things on the internet. What did you think i had a bucket out here??

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle

Hmmm.....I see on the horizon your work supplying you with an adult dyper, your work productivity would go up 100%:rolleyes:

Forgot your password?