Post in here if you are definitely not a spy!

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
My only purpose here is as a vanguard for the imminent ascension of His Holiness Montoya of TEST, Glorious Leader of the Knights of the Aurora and All-Around Most Excellent Org leader in the Known Universe, to God-Emperor of the Verse and the Underverse. Make of that what you will, spy or no spy.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I, too, am not a spy. I think. But then, how would i really know? What if i'm a spy and i'm completely unaware?
Guys i think i'm the spy.
Breakfast is signalled with a silver spoon.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
It's just occurred to me...

This could be an elaborate Spai recruitment drive - by asking if we are definitely not Spais, we've basically removed ourselves from the application pile...

So if about 20 of us have posted in this thread, that leaves only 16,980 other TESTies who could go Spai for TEST! Seems we may be in the minority...

So... TEST is an org of Spais, with Spai infiltrators that Spai on nothing as there is no game yet... so all the Spais just Spai on each other...?

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
It's just occurred to me...

This could be an elaborate Spai recruitment drive - by asking if we are definitely not Spais, we've basically removed ourselves from the application pile...

So if about 20 of us have posted in this thread, that leaves only 16,980 other TESTies who could go Spai for TEST! Seems we may be in the minority...

So... TEST is an org of Spais, with Spai infiltrators that Spai on nothing as there is no game yet... so all the Spais just Spai on each other...?

Forgot your password?