Proposed Test Squadron Entry Exam

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I only have a problem with step 5. It keeps crashing. But I have a question, is it ok if I bite the crayon?
As you seem to be experienced with crayons, can you tell me how to get it off my computer screen?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
As you seem to be experienced with crayons, can you tell me how to get it off my computer screen?
I was the manager of a large manufacturer's service department for a while. I've seen regular people use these methods to remove crayon from a monitor:
Since crayon is just paraffin wax, you can use a petroleum based solvent such as naphthalene. If it doesn't work right away, light a match and heat up the solvent. "It'll work faster." Another way is 100 grit sandpaper. I also saw someone take his monitor to a bathtub and rinse it with detergent and hot water.

An employee took pictures of the result of this - One customer's "help" discovered that peeing on the monitor does work too. It's just too bad his boss's computer was plugged in. No matter, the crayon did come off.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Step 1: Have a drink:

Step 2: Pass Intelligence test:

Step 3: Get your wings! Become a Test Yellow Jacket:

Step 4: Become a Test Star Marine!:

Step 5: Win Star Citizen

I'm kinda stuck on step one. I keep doing it again and again cos it feels like I haven't fully completed the task so I have to do it again.
Now, why dows the next stpe say 22? Also the text is too blurry..

Forgot your password?