Quantum Electronic Engineer.

ectro

Grand Admiral
May 12, 2016
RSI Handle
ectro
Hello every one, I am your newly arrived quantum electronic systems engineer, i make sure that all your capital ships and exploration ships work fine (maybe no guarantees). Of course i can insure and one safety with these systems until the tests are done, but then thats what we do right. just remember when the computer overheats cold space beer might help.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Quantum is the depth of my belly when I start drinking. And the speed with which the beer reaches my belly.

I like your math. If the computer is overheating, I'll just drink more. Perfect. Welcome to TEST

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hello fellow brit and welcome to Test Squadron. I've followed you in game.

If you can spare 5 mins to overclock my beer fridge that would be great I've overloaded it a bit and it's struggling.

Reactions: AstroSam and ectro

ectro

Grand Admiral
May 12, 2016
RSI Handle
ectro
Hello fellow brit and welcome to Test Squadron. I've followed you in game.

If you can spare 5 mins to overclock my beer fridge that would be great I've overloaded it a bit and it's struggling.
There is this tech our AI "got" from the Xìan it lets you store things in a void space. ^^

Reactions: AstroSam

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yes that's called my beer belly I've already got that up and running!

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Hello every one, I am your newly arrived quantum electronic systems engineer, i make sure that all your capital ships and exploration ships work fine (maybe no guarantees). Of course i can insure and one safety with these systems until the tests are done, but then thats what we do right. just remember when the computer overheats cold space beer might help.

Welcome Q

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
If it runs on old Russian cold war valves I am all over it like a rash. What is this quantum methingamy all about?

Forgot your password?