Recommended Hornet base for F7a upgrade

Cromwell

Admiral
May 11, 2020
RSI Handle
Cromwell_Whitt
I will do some more research. My understanding is that we will be able to apply it to any of the Hornet variants.

Last edited:

Cromwell

Admiral
May 11, 2020
RSI Handle
Cromwell_Whitt
Hmmmmm... I thought it was for the super hornet? That's what I'll be using it on. Post back if you find out differently.

Notice that they said back then that you could apply the upgrade to your Tracker Ghost or Super Hornet. I thought has been that the Ghost hull has special stealth attributes and you might get a special stealth F7a.

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
Oh wow, 2013. Nice that the idea was to make it work on all variants. It's been so long though, I'll bet it becomes one of those items that gets lost in SC history. I'm going to hang on to it, but not holding my breath it will come to fruition.

Reactions: Cromwell

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
yeah same, wtb wtb
That will be tough. They originally sold for $20, but have since become one of the most rare items in game. I heard they were being sold on the grey market for $400-$500, but I haven't checked myself.

Reactions: Cromwell

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
merely a vanity item, like my ATI Mustang

"The F7A upgrade does not change the base stats of the Hornet. It does not activate additional hardpoints or engine capacity. "

Forgot your password?