Second Star Wars 7 Trailer Released:

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Who here is more stoked for Battlefront than for the Movie?

My cohorts and I are going balls deep on Star Wars Battlefront Battlestations. Like dropping dummy amounts of money on this stuff.

Okay, okay these will also double as Star Citizen Battlestations but still..

Reactions: Groundstain

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Pretty excited. Watched the saber hand off a ton to figure out what's going on there. I'm really interested in how that saber got recovered or if it's a different one.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain

related are they?

I'm going to hell for this.... But at least I'm enjoying the ride. :D

For those who have not seen Goonies.... Watch it damnit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irishnutcase

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Pretty excited. Watched the saber hand off a ton to figure out what's going on there. I'm really interested in how that saber got recovered or if it's a different one.
Judging by the voice over from Luke, it's being given to Leia. Possibly Vader's red lightsaber. I'd have to watch it more to figure that out.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Judging by the voice over from Luke, it's being given to Leia. Possibly Vader's red lightsaber. I'd have to watch it more to figure that out.
At risk of sounding nerdy, I'm gonna have to say it's Luke's old one, or one designed like it. Vader's had the same overall design, but more of it was covered in black especially around the blade emitter.

Anakin/Luke's was primarily bare steel, and had that little nubbin near the blade emitter.

Forgot your password?