-*Shameless Plug*-

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
(Not really a spoiler though. It's a gag, you see. And jolly good fun was had by all, and to all a goodnight...)

The Stranger From Meclan is now available on Paperback for all you fine folks who don't care for newfangled e-whatzits and would rather grip a fistfull of dead tree as the action wafts off the page to spin-kick you in the adrenal gland. GET YOURS TODAY!

Last edited:

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
(Not really a spoiler though. It's a gag, you see. And jolly good fun was had by all, and to all a goodnight...)

The Stranger From Meclan is now available on Paperback for all you fine folks who don't care for newfangled e-whatzits and would rather grip a fistfull of dead tree as the action wafts off the page to spin-kick you in the adrenal gland. GET YOURS TODAY!
KILL ALL HUMANS... erm... TREES!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I finally finished this! Life got in the way. I got the Kindle version. Anyways, loved it!!! Gave a good review and cannot wait for the next one. Great Read!!!
You sir are an excellent story teller in my humble opinion.
Thanks for taking the time to read it! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I am nearly halfway done with part 2: Stranger's War So keep an eye out sometime next year!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I shamelessly purchased this book last weekend.
Much appreciated! Aint no shame in that game.....unless you read it while pooping with the door open...on a full tour bus. Dominance? Yes. Shame? Nah. Felony? Very probably. Enjoy!

Forgot your password?