Ship advice

Ripcord33

Grand Admiral
May 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Ripcord03
That sir is far too fancy for any real TEST member.......o_O

SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
lmao, well, technically i started building that stuff waaaay before i joined TEST... and i built it specifically for DCS.... but depending on how SC's modding and Screen Exporting is set-up, i may be able to start working on a new set of panels for a Space Ship pit... sadly none of my current panels would work as the majority of them are setup on arduinos with DCS-BIOS on them, especially all my screen panels, my HUD Glass (Currently being built, but will be 100% functional), and all my gauges (yes they are fully functional gauges). Basically anything that has something outported to it from the game, is running on a board with DCS-BIOS....

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
lmao, well, technically i started building that stuff waaaay before i joined TEST... and i built it specifically for DCS.... but depending on how SC's modding and Screen Exporting is set-up, i may be able to start working on a new set of panels for a Space Ship pit... sadly none of my current panels would work as the majority of them are setup on arduinos with DCS-BIOS on them, especially all my screen panels, my HUD Glass (Currently being built, but will be 100% functional), and all my gauges (yes they are fully functional gauges). Basically anything that has something outported to it from the game, is running on a board with DCS-BIOS....
SPY SPY SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I didnt understand half of that but it is a thing of art. Some very impressive craftmanship and tinkering. So the big question, when you making one of those for the rest of us?;)

PS your always a TEST member, even when you were just a thought in your parents loins you are still a TEST member. Never forget soldier! :rolleyes:

O7

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
I think...

Yes...

I did drool a little there...

Embarrassing.

Forgot your password?