Leofev

Commander
Nov 29, 2022
RSI Handle
LemmingOfEvil
Currently

Carrack: "Watchtower"
MSR: "Zoomer Falcon"

I have some better names for some of my other ships, but some may be riding the line of what is considered acceptable by CIG. Not cursing, overtly explicit, or offensive... but... yea. Eyebrows might be raised.

Last edited:

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
Currently

Carrack: "Watchtower"
MSR: "Stardiver"

I have some better names for some of my other ships, but some may be riding the line of what is considered acceptable by CIG. Not cursing, overtly explicit, or offensive... but... yea. Eyebrows might be raised.
Reveal your secrets

Reactions: Blind Owl

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Now I have the inclination to use "Bicentennial Beagle" for some reason.
Brilliant. Now you are referencing 2 classics.
This is the last time. Last time with cows. Hey, there was an idea regarding beagles? They have smallish droppings?
Mal Reynolds, Firefly

Last edited:

Leofev

Commander
Nov 29, 2022
RSI Handle
LemmingOfEvil
hol' up.... just had a thought. Incoming name change.

BEHOLD MY GENIUS

ZoomerFalcon.png

Boomer Falcon was already taken as was Millennial Falcon, but I'm pretty happy with this.

Now I need to find those other two so we can fly around as a matching set.

Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
This is kind of funny to read. Just so you know, at some point when they started naming ships, we found out if you put something in front of the name that makes sense, it works. Like if Monthly Mallard is already taken, just put something like TSS (or whatever) in front of the name. TSS = Test Squardon Ship. or Squadron if you don't like being in a squardon. It could be something else too if you like. "The" or some crap might work too.

I currently have no named ships, except my MSR which is officially "Brewery Supply" only the beer is kind of metallic tasting because I keep using the ship for moving refined quant in the place that was supposed to be reserved for beer. It's the perfect bootlegger ship.

Last edited:

Leofev

Commander
Nov 29, 2022
RSI Handle
LemmingOfEvil
This is kind of funny to read. Just so you know, at some point when they started naming ships, we found out if you put something in front of the name that makes sense, it works. Like if Monthly Mallard is already taken, just put something like TSS (or whatever) in front of the name. TSS = Test Squardon Ship. or Squadron if you don't like being in a squardon. It could be something else too if you like. "The" or some crap might work too.

I currently have no named ships, except my MSR which is officially "Brewery Supply" only the beer is kind of metallic tasting because I keep using the ship for moving refined quant in the place that was supposed to be reserved for beer. It's the perfect bootlegger ship.
I mean yes, we could do that, or the whole misspelling words to get close to what you want. For my part I just take it as a challenge to try to get creative and/or try to be punny about it.

As it is, I never felt a particular need for a Millennium Falcon based name, so I'll likely end up changing it again sometime soon.

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5

Absolutely right. I wanted Event Horizon, like the movie, for my MSR but it was taken so i put my old org name initials in front and before I joined here it was called GOS Event Horizon.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
You can't take the sky from me.

View attachment 23880
Fake News!
As I we wouldn't know that Firefly Ship Works (FSW) on Hera only got the contract for the final outfitting of the Firefly Series 3. The actual manufacturer is Allied Spacecraft Corporation (ASC).
Even Jimmy would know that!
Aint that right Jimmy..?
Jimmy nodds
🤓

PS: It IS a great name for a ship though. 👍

Forgot your password?