Shit new applicants are saying

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
"Spai" recruits are easily used as the "Frontline offensive" troops.

Meanwhile, if I'm not absorbing enemy weapons fire, I'll be happy performing the dangerous task of keeping our TEST forces fueled up with beer resupply services. The leaders are welcome to determine which of those tasks is more vital in given circumstances.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Great idea, love that segment in the videos, even better to read the longer ones here!

Yesterday I qualified myself to lead at least 2 battalions of testies!
Landed on Houston out of the range of AA guns to assassinate a fool in a bunker. As I walked over, my ship was blown by the wind into the firing range of the AA guns. By the time I got out after successfully completing the mission, the AA guns were silent. I died of dehydration walking the desert an hour later.
So where is my badge? 😁😁

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Great idea, love that segment in the videos, even better to read the longer ones here!

Yesterday I qualified myself to lead at least 2 battalions of testies!
Landed on Houston out of the range of AA guns to assassinate a fool in a bunker. As I walked over, my ship was blown by the wind into the firing range of the AA guns. By the time I got out after successfully completing the mission, the AA guns were silent. I died of dehydration walking the desert an hour later.
So where is my badge? 😁😁
For the glory of TEST!

Forgot your password?