Slam

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I think CRU-L5 is pretty much the only real option, no? There is L4, but they don't pay right afaik.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I think CRU-L5 is pretty much the only real option, no? There is L4, but they don't pay right afaik.
I've try a SLAM run but neither CRU-L5 or Levsky have the option to buy it, no luck on GrimEx either... may be ein some outpost on the planet surface, but can't say if and where..

Reactions: Bambooza and Deroth

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I've try a SLAM run but neither CRU-L5 or Levsky have the option to buy it, no luck on GrimEx either... may be ein some outpost on the planet surface, but can't say if and where..
Are you sure you checked CRU-L5 NQA terminal, not the regular one?

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Hmm... not realy... nerve notice in fact that thare are 2 type of terminal there... It's always in the Admin office?
No, it's not in the admin office. It's somewhere on the lobby area, probably has those black paper posters in vicinity.

Reactions: Deroth

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
That's where I purchased it.
Wait, is 'The Orphanage' the place on Ariel?
I mean the place that looks like a decommissioned scrap yard on Hurston, there are usually missions to pick up cargo there and the last time I checked the terminal doesn't sell anything but I thought it bought a few different illicit items at a decent price.

Reactions: Bambooza

Zer0Squared

Vice Admiral
Dec 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Zer0Squared
CRU-L5 station is confirmed in 3.8 and they have moved the Black market terminal. It is located in the Locker Room in the EZ-Hab area. Just run straight out from the security section (where the ship consoles are) and it's around a couple of corners.

And yes - it is currently the ONLY place to sell SLAM.

Reactions: Deroth

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Can we scan ships cargo holds yet? I feel the need to... help... my fellow Citizens say no to the specter of drugs.
if by 'help my fellow Citizens say no to the specter of drugs' you mean 'rip them off and sell the drugs yourself'

count me in

Forgot your password?