So does anyone else.......

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
...... open the launcher and then leave the music playing and chill the fek out?

I do.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yup. I thought about plugging another computer into my gaming PC's earphone socket and recording it so I could listen to it whenever, but then remembered thats how I destroyed a TV's earphone jack and a laptop entirely.

Don't piracy kids, it'll blow up your stuff. I'll just buy the Soundtrack on the Pledge Store and wait for it to be released.

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
B-but Mr. NaffNaff, I already downloaded the launcher music off a totally-legit reddit post!

*it works fine is just so quiet that I have to turn my headphones way up, and if another song comes on my eardrums get exploded*
See, if it isn't your stuff it is you getting the exploderation.

Nod to CIG here, release Volume 1 of the soundtrack already, I dunno 12 tracks or something, and then that covers those with it in their pledges too, then release Volumes 2 and 3 which would be separate pledgeables. Help a bro out, dudes.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
oh! yes..
I even went one step further and downloaded all SC music I could find and recorded the rest I couldn't find so I can listen to it without the launcher running...

:blush:

Forgot your password?