Commander
Oct 30, 2021
RSI Handle
Hahmis
Hi everyone!

Stoked to be here.

Let's get to those icebreakers:

Where you from stranger?
Virtually, I am coming from Elite: Dangerous (~1300 hours of playtime up to the release of Odyssey, but then pledged SC! I was Elite Trading and Exploration - Ishum's Reach, all that).

IRL, I am a Texan living in Arizona.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Compelling evidence through videos (including Montoya's) that it wasn't actually a scam. Also, Odyssey.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Honestly, trading and dripping in gold and beer. Passing the hookah on my BMM while it all rolls in.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Joust

What other games do you play?
Lots, a real general gamer. Seriously, most of it throughout the years I've been there.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Montoya but then more so the beer.

Picard or Kirk?
They could only defeat Soran together.

P.S. - Always Shatner. Nothing against Pine, but always Shatner.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Welcome to TEST!
I hope you brought a BMM full of beer cos we ran out ages ago!

As someone who played ED since day one, I'm both delighted to see all the ED players migrating to SC, and kinda sad that it turned out this way. I enjoyed my space trucking for quiet a while but it got stale sooner than I expected. Anyways, it seems like a great time to join SC as after next patch you won't lose your cargo when the server crashes! Hope you'll enjoy it!

Hahmis

Commander
Oct 30, 2021
RSI Handle
Hahmis
Welcome to TEST!
I hope you brought a BMM full of beer cos we ran out ages ago!

As someone who played ED since day one, I'm both delighted to see all the ED players migrating to SC, and kinda sad that it turned out this way. I enjoyed my space trucking for quiet a while but it got stale sooner than I expected. Anyways, it seems like a great time to join SC as after next patch you won't lose your cargo when the server crashes! Hope you'll enjoy it!
I can assure you I brought enough for everyone lol.

Forgot your password?