Space Whales

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Should this become a thing @Kiladyn ? I think that they should make 1 of these to represent each Concierge backer with the size of them being based on their Concierge level. Then scatter them throughout the 'Verse as glorious Easter Eggs for us to find & scan to document as part of a hidden grand reputation quest. If they do, then in this case, I'd say that the captured my "pretty" side artistically. lols

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
Ya waaaaaaayyyyy down the line. Honestly i have watched the video where the created it like a year ago. If you look up other pictures tho I personally get a strong Vanduul vibe. I think it would be cool to have a big nebula or something that they are hiding in

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Given that I broke the Space Marshal barrier on the 16th, I would like mine to be Mid-sized, black skin & have a large golden "rod" with small black nuts. Sure, the small nuts might limit how much my space whale can produce heirs, but that large TESTifying golden rod will be sure that he gets plenty of chances to succeed. After all nobody's perfect, but with that color scheme, the most anybody would see with their naked eyes would be a massive golden space pecker floating around space. That should intimidate those looking to hunt it. lols

Reactions: Bambooza and Scape

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
It's re reason my Endeavor is called the "Ambergris".

If they exist, their propulsion system is going to be all sorts of Quantum weirdness to move a biological animal in the vacuum of space, if they exist they are going to be able to create Q fuel biologically which will be waaaaay more efficient, and if they exist I aim to study them in a non-fatal manner and protect them as best I can while I do it - I have a feeling Quantum Ambergris is going to be hella useful and rare like with earth whale ambergris, and you can't get a sustainable supply of Ambergris from a dead whale so dissection is not on the cards...

That's why the good ship Ambergris has a hangar stocked with fighters and interceptors, too ;)

If they exist.

I will start searching in the Nemo system where the Space whale asteroid is a tourist attraction. I'll get one of the "Ergo, I Got Blubbered" t-shirts and if there are any stories from crazies of real sightings of space whales in the 'Verse, that's where I think they'll be.

That's my plan. I may be chasing after the proverbial White Whale but when I find it... if I find it...

Forgot your password?