Star Citizen Caves!

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
Cave Johnson here with the latest on caves.
Hell yea! Portal 2 still ranks as one of my top 5 all time favorite games.

On the actual caves though, that sounds amazingly promising. As big as this game is supposed to be, I can only hope that this eventually develops into cave bases. I'd love to have a secret moon cave base.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Hell yea! Portal 2 still ranks as one of my top 5 all time favorite games.

On the actual caves though, that sounds amazingly promising. As big as this game is supposed to be, I can only hope that this eventually develops into cave bases. I'd love to have a secret moon cave base.
We already have a hangar that can be put inside a asteroid/underground... etc..

The VFG INDUSTRIAL HANGAR

You could say that is a base hangar in cave. :D

CHEERS! 🍻

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
See the video of the cave... if those light effect are a test, I'll eager to see the final result... they are amazing and total immersive

I'm just going to put it out there. I'm going to get a matte black paint job with yellow highlights on some vehicles, find a good cave to put my VFG industrial hangar in and call it the Batcave. That's just happening
BATcave... it should be more the TESTcave... with beer drippping from the cellin...
I'm waiting for the hanger to be in game too... but I think we have to wait for them a looong time, sure not befour the full persistence and phisicalize inventory are optimase

Forgot your password?