Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
This is one incredibly sexy looking ship:

Focus
Medium Cargo/Medium Data

Description
The Mercury checks all the boxes expected of a dependable courier vessel, and then some. If you need it there fast and unscathed, you can’t do better than the Mercury. Built with the same engineering and design principals that has made Crusader the go-to manufacturer for galactic transport on any scale, the star runner chassis sets new standards for data and cargo conveyance.

MEASUREMENT
Length 40.0m
Beam 38.0m
Height 11.6m
Size Medium

STRUCTURAL
Cargo Capacity 96SCM
Speed 215 m/s
Afterburner Speed 1,050 m/s
Min Crew 2
Max Crew 3

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
One advantage of the chunkier Mercury they showed during Fleet Week was it looked like the top turret had a better field of fire.
I dunno. I think it has had the same artwork on the RSI website since 2018. That's what @Montoya showed.
It's a courier ship a little faster than the Connie, with a tad less interior room, same cargo, fewer crew requirements, and less firepower. There isn't much wrong with the Connie btw, except interior design, and the snub fighter that's so far been totally useless. You can fix the Connie's turn rate by rolling it into the turn... which is weird, because it's a spaceship.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I like the look of this one, with it's limited array of gunz it's definitely not about the Pew which is refreshing compared to all the Weight Punchers out there... Feels like it's going to be a 'Verse traveler.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
I dunno. I think it has had the same artwork on the RSI website since 2018. That's what @Montoya showed.
It's a courier ship a little faster than the Connie, with a tad less interior room, same cargo, fewer crew requirements, and less firepower. There isn't much wrong with the Connie btw, except interior design, and the snub fighter that's so far been totally useless. You can fix the Connie's turn rate by rolling it into the turn... which is weird, because it's a spaceship.
I didn't mean to imply the images shown were the new MSR, except for the holotable view in the video.

I have an MSR in a scoundrel pack. I also have a Connie. The MSR isn't going to replace my Connie.:) I am not certain the MSR is going to stay because it isn't going to replace my Connie.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I didn't mean to imply the images shown were the new MSR, except for the holotable view in the video.

I have an MSR in a scoundrel pack. I also have a Connie. The MSR isn't going to replace my Connie.:) I am not certain the MSR is going to stay because it isn't going to replace my Connie.
Its replacing your Connie. I'm sorry to tell you this.

Forgot your password?