Star Citizen Patch 3.10 is Live

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Good vijeo!

Only managed to play a short stint, already had a 10008 error, spawned back at the sun, and spent most of the time traveling back to New Babbage in my aurora.
So far I like:
- new huds, much cleaner
- mobiglas additions
- I still have all my stuff

Not impressed:
- new flight model in atmo. Yes it feels a bit different but my aurora and 300i handled about the same as before, maybe a little bit faster but still not that different. I was told by smartass YouTubers I'd have to fly my ships like a plane, banked turns and such... nope, can't really feel the difference.

Already hate:
- new restricted zones and autopilot over cabbage. Went between 2 buildings, and right after passing through em the zone caught up to me, AP "guided" me into one of those buildings, then dragged me back through between them, splashed me against another building where I got stuck. Had no control, so I killed the engines and dropped like a stone, turned em back on but it was too late so I crashed. Had to restart from a rest stop...
Before this patch I could fly through there, no issues, and now I can't even see where the zones are. This is just stupid, kill the zones already! We already have a prison, let em crash into wherever ppl want to and send em off to the gulags so they won't do it again!

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Some nice features in this one, be sure to drop in.

Once again, the game looks great, it feels crisp, responsive no question its the smoothest patch I have seen in awhile...

BUT... jesus christ can we have more bugs please, seriously, not even in for about 3 hrs of play and there are old bugs, new bugs, just stupid shit that makes you roll your eyes. Its 2 steps forward 2 steps back each patch, I see tons of progress in one area and literally NO progress in others which leads me to believe they are making 0 progress, they ignore some things just to pump out other things to make it seem like they pumping stuff out.

Elevator, Train glitches still.
Cursor bugs.
Rear doors disappearing.
NPC standing on chairs, looks like in some area's they just removed over half the NPC's cause they can't get them to work anyways.
My ship drifts forward at 0 speed while its landing gear is on the ground on stations, not planets, stations, pushing me into the station wall lol.
I created a female char, when I loaded into the game it was a male! wtf!
The turret at one of the stations actually damaged my ship on the landing pad because it was firing at some other criminal in the area.
I sold a ship and bought 3 others after it went live and now I have to do a char reset to get them to appear.
While typing my ship shut down and I crashed into the planet, it should not recognize the key when I am typing but for some reason it shut down and I crashed with trade supplies on board.

These are just the few I noticed in my two times playing the game since yesterday lmao. Oh my, I think at this point this guy nailed it on the head whoever made this picture.

0fc7zyemode51.png

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Not impressed:
- new flight model in atmo. Yes it feels a bit different but my aurora and 300i handled about the same as before, maybe a little bit faster but still not that different. I was told by smartass YouTubers I'd have to fly my ships like a plane, banked turns and such... nope, can't really feel the difference.
I double that: I test my cutlass in atmo, both while exiting New Babbage and on Deymar and I don't feel so much of a difference, form the varius video of YT I'll expect to be really difficult to fly in atmo with more resistence and fare less manuvrability.

The only difference I'll notice is in landing: I was used to hover over the landing spot, toggle decuple, tap the strafe down and land smootly, now if I hit decuple I'm suck into the landing spot quite hard, even if on space station... I think I'll have to say good by to my smooth landing.

Already hate:
- new restricted zones and autopilot over cabbage. Went between 2 buildings, and right after passing through em the zone caught up to me, AP "guided" me into one of those buildings, then dragged me back through between them, splashed me against another building where I got stuck. Had no control, so I killed the engines and dropped like a stone, turned em back on but it was too late so I crashed. Had to restart from a rest stop...
Before this patch I could fly through there, no issues, and now I can't even see where the zones are. This is just stupid, kill the zones already! We already have a prison, let em crash into wherever ppl want to and send em off to the gulags so they won't do it again!
This is not a bug! Autopilot detect that you are a TEST member and act according to that...

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I double that: I test my cutlass in atmo, both while exiting New Babbage and on Deymar and I don't feel so much of a difference, form the varius video of YT I'll expect to be really difficult to fly in atmo with more resistence and fare less manuvrability.

The only difference I'll notice is in landing: I was used to hover over the landing spot, toggle decuple, tap the strafe down and land smootly, now if I hit decuple I'm suck into the landing spot quite hard, even if on space station... I think I'll have to say good by to my smooth landing.

This is not a bug! Autopilot detect that you are a TEST member and act according to that...
You are right about the autopilot hahaha

As for the atmo flight, it's probably different for some cos they fly much bigger ships, but for my small ships, it feels almost the same, but my 300i can now do full SCM speed at ground level. It's shaped like an airplane so it should, it's a nice change. In 3.9 it could only do much less, like half the SCM speed at New Babbage.

Use your hover mode on the Cutlass when landing! (Button "K" toggle it I think) Maybe it won't drop to the ground then?

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Use your hover mode on the Cutlass when landing! (Button "K" toggle it I think) Maybe it won't drop to the ground then?
Nope, it still does... I've used the VTOL mode for landing quite a while since his introduction since it's easy to take off in moste case, still, even on Daymar that has a quite low gravity both the Cutlass and the Titan get suck into if I go decupled....

Nice thing the Prospector seams to cosume ledd fuel while overing on Yela searching for minable.... I'm quite confused...:drunk:

Forgot your password?