Starfield release date reveal

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
We finally have a release date: 11/11/22 ...weird, that is 11 years (to the day) that Skyrim was released. LOL, after that, I vowed I would never buy another Bethesda release on day 1.

Other than that, and a pretty video we don't know much about this. If I was CIG, I wouldn't rush out SQ42 ahead of this; let people get even more interested in space games, see how Starfield stumbles, and make any necessary course corrections ...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYqyVpCV-3c

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Im intrigued.

No doubt we start seeing more of the story line teased in the coming months.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Huu already love it!
Sad this will be in my hand 1,5 years from now, I was hoping for something closer, like november this year.

Graphics is good but that is a cinematic video, even if recorded in-game I doubt final game will have that level of detail, rady to be surprise ofc.

I just wonder how many years we'll need to wait for the TES 6 at this point? 2026??😭

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
We finally have a release date: 11/11/22 ...weird, that is 11 years (to the day) that Skyrim was released. LOL, after that, I vowed I would never buy another Bethesda release on day 1.

Other than that, and a pretty video we don't know much about this. If I was CIG, I wouldn't rush out SQ42 ahead of this; let people get even more interested in space games, see how Starfield stumbles, and make any necessary course corrections ...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYqyVpCV-3c
Yep no going to buy it on day 1 but it's definitely going on my wish list and depending on its reviews will dictate how long I wait to make the purchase.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Looking forward to this since they announced it way back when.

I know Bethesda’s been getting a bit of flack lately due to Fallout 76 and what not but I can forgive them for that since I didn’t play that game. :glorious:

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Since it will be available for the PC, I will probably give it a try,

ive owned exactly 2 gaming systems. An Intellivision, and an Xbox 360 (original version, still in use). (My wife does have a Wii and a Switch). Being honest, this means my next system is more likely to be a Sony than something else, but I will probably just do Xbox on PC…

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Nothing quite like a little sex wee in the early hours of a Monday
Do they also have Blackjack and open bar?

I see all the video and I like the initial concept of the cities, Akila looks so much Moss Isley that that concept could be directly taken from StarWars.
Also the diffent vibe off the different cities make me remember what was Morrowind mack in the days where every city and encampment have his own unique flawour.

Forgot your password?