Stupid social media influencers get arrested

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
when it comes to the purposeful spreading of the virus Yes a terrorism is actually getting off easy.
Here I disagree. While it is true they are being irresponsible their actions are not based upon a core desire to gain control by fear. They are simply in it for the lolz and are not thinking about the repercussions of their actions as a real risk of harm to others.

So yes they should be punished but to label them a terrorist only waters down the meaning so that everyone becomes one due to their own short-sighted actions. Right now I feel we are way too quick to label anyone who causes us to panic a terrorist when in fact we really should be looking inward as to why we are so jumpy and come to terms with it.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Here I disagree. While it is true they are being irresponsible their actions are not based upon a core desire to gain control by fear. They are simply in it for the lolz and are not thinking about the repercussions of their actions as a real risk of harm to others.

So yes they should be punished but to label them a terrorist only waters down the meaning so that everyone becomes one due to their own short-sighted actions. Right now I feel we are way too quick to label anyone who causes us to panic a terrorist when in fact we really should be looking inward as to why we are so jumpy and come to terms with it.
Dude in the UK was served 12 months prison for threatening some police officers forcefully coughing at them and claiming he was infected. If that is harmless lolz, that guy who sent Anthrax through the post must have have his own show on Comedy Central by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayeteeone

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Dude in the UK was goven 12 months prison for threatening some police officers forcefully coughing at them and claiming he was infected. If that is harmless lolz, that guy who sent Anthrax through the post must have have his own show on Comedy Central by now.
Here the intention is different. There was clearly an attempt to use fear and intimidation for control.

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
And this years Darwin Awards go too . . . *reads envelope* wait wait. . . this can't be right (looks to side of stage) Seriously? It is... ok! This years Darwin Awards go to . . . . The Human Race! Congrats Homo-sapiens for being a bunch of dumb shits.

Reactions: Bambooza

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
And this years Darwin Awards go too . . . *reads envelope* wait wait. . . this can't be right (looks to side of stage) Seriously? It is... ok! This years Darwin Awards go to . . . . The Human Race! Congrats Homo-sapiens for being a bunch of dumb shits.
Wait haven't they won every year prior?

Forgot your password?