Subscriber Discount

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
With the sale of some ships coming up, people are probably interested in getting some of these ships. I have a Subscriber Discount that I will probably never use, so if someone wants to use it or if we can get a group of people to get the most of the discount even better. If you are interested in let me know.

Reactions: Nekovala

Nekovala

Captain
Jul 24, 2015
RSI Handle
nekovala
With the sale of some ships coming up, people are probably interested in getting some of these ships. I have a Subscriber Discount that I will probably never use, so if someone wants to use it or if we can get a group of people to get the most of the discount even better. If you are interested in let me know.
Well i'd be interrested as i'm looking to be very soon a Constellation pack but I have no idea if its going to be on sale :'(

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
Well i'd be interrested as i'm looking to be very soon a Constellation pack but I have no idea if its going to be on sale :'(
The sale isn't a price-drop sale. It is several ships that were previously available for a limited time becoming available for another limited time. Some of them can be pretty expensive so it is possible to reach the $666.67 optimal checkout price using the 15%/$100 (whichever is lower) discount for subscribing for a year.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
I would have to buy them then gift them to your account. I already have someone wanting the khart'ul scout ship.

Crawley

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Crawley
I might be interested. The bigger ships tend to be more than I can afford, but maybe with a discount I could make an excuse.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
anyone else? I still have 275 USD to spend to get the full discount

Reactions: Nekovala

Nekovala

Captain
Jul 24, 2015
RSI Handle
nekovala
It still available, we're just waiting for more peeps to order stuff to make a big order so we have the maximumu discount :) so write here what u need and PM @Salt Lake

PS: I'm starting to loose patience lol

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
I have a Khartu-al with 24 month, a Reliant with LTI and $80 in RSI credit from melting something else a few months ago. So how am I supposed to pay you back? I wanted to use what I have and get the discount on a more expensive ship if possible but I'm not sure how this will work being my first in game trade with TESTies :)

I would like to get my hands on a Herald, a Carrack or perhaps a BMM but if those are all things I can't get then I'd be happy to keep my Khartu-al and get a Freelancer (DUR if possible) after the discount by using my $80 credit and trading in my Reliant.

Nekovala

Captain
Jul 24, 2015
RSI Handle
nekovala
I have a Khartu-al with 24 month, a Reliant with LTI and $80 in RSI credit from melting something else a few months ago. So how am I supposed to pay you back? I wanted to use what I have and get the discount on a more expensive ship if possible but I'm not sure how this will work being my first in game trade with TESTies :)

I would like to get my hands on a Herald, a Carrack or perhaps a BMM but if those are all things I can't get then I'd be happy to keep my Khartu-al and get a Freelancer (DUR if possible) after the discount by using my $80 credit and trading in my Reliant.
We'll be sending by Paypal the right amount of money to @Salt Lake sp he can make the order then he'll send us the ships we ordered :) Simple as that. I think we needed to spend 275USD more to get the max discount and with what you are looking for I beleive we reach them

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Oh okay that makes more sense. Alright man well i'd love to get in and help and get a discount but for now I can't paypal any money :( I have to melt what i got and go from there. If something changes I'll let you know but don' t order anything for me this time around!

Forgot your password?