TEST Forum Signatures

Mr.Boomer

Lieutenant
Mar 9, 2016
RSI Handle
MR_BOOMER
i can't get these to work on this site...odd errors calling them spam or the code is too long? no idea why

"
THE FOLLOWING ERROR OCCURRED:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
i can't get these to work on this site...odd errors calling them spam or the code is too long? no idea why

"
THE FOLLOWING ERROR OCCURRED:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."
When you're shitposting too hard for TEST, you need to hakuna your tatas a bit. Have you just tried uploading any images to imgur? That usually works for me.

Also, welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Blind Owl

bryceedmundo

Space Marshal
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
bryceedmundo
Is anyone taking on sig requests? Mines super simple. Not doing it myself because I cbf downloading photoshop for this one thing and also you know... pirating is bad >.>

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
here's a rediculously unoptimized one, show your test pride while making your isp cry :D
*A man turns on the night lamb in the ship. The captain rushes to him, turns off the lamb as fast as possible and smacks the private on the head.*
"They're attracted to the light! Look at them... we have to remain completely silent..."

Brace yourself, the mojito mosquitoes are coming!

Hehe, no this is really awesome, Chairman. How did you make it? =)

Forgot your password?