TEST Patches are in!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
How many do you have left sir? We need a LOT. Signed up 7 people for TEST. Strong-armed two to got accounts. They buying badass TEST Branded Battlestations too supposedly. We'll see though, they might flake on that as I told them that if they wanted to be apart of what we are doing here, they have to get serious and drop like $5K-$7K on Battlestations. #nopeasants

Reactions: StdDev

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
How many do you have left sir? We need a LOT. Signed up 7 people for TEST. Strong-armed two to got accounts. They buying badass TEST Branded Battlestations too supposedly. We'll see though, they might flake on that as I told them that if they wanted to be apart of what we are doing here, they have to get serious and drop like $5K-$7K on Battlestations. #nopeasants
5k on a rig? That is insane even by my standards. 3k will get a wicked rig.

As far as patches, I think there is about 100 left here if you want to pick up a bulk order for the Gaming bar... Hint Hint.... PM me if so.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
My patch came in!

But that's not the real reason I got velcro...

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Doing 2nd wave yet? I need a few more patches.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I'd be interested next time you do these. I was planning to make up some ghetto patches myself anyway.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Just PM RussianJ. Last I checked he had plenty from the first batch. Also, if you are going to an event contact Montoya and he will hook you up if it is something specifically to advertise TEST as a brand.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Second wave is going out (again, see below) today and get more out tomorrow if ordered before 8am EDT Saturday. All 4 styles are still in stock.

Second wave was confirmed lost in transit by the post. Mail truck was in a accident and no clue what happened to the bundle that was sent out. They will be paying for the costs on that run so we effectively just sold an additional set of patches there.

I'd be interested next time you do these. I was planning to make up some ghetto patches myself anyway.
Yep, PM me.

Forgot your password?