TEST Patches are in!

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Got mine! I think it may have been an issue with my roommate vs the USPS but not [CONFIRMED].

Reactions: StdDev and Annitias

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
Long awaited, we do have our TEST Patches in! See SPOILER for pics

Both Iron on and Velcro are options in each patch. Please specify when ordering.

Still working on the auto store for these but until then will be handling sales by my Stream page due to being easy to mass accept payments. MAKE SURE to put what you want in the notes so I do not count it as a stream Tip!. (Put type of patches include Velcro or no and address in a PM) NON-US, PM me instead first! Profits will be supporting TEST. http://deepbot.deep.sg/donations/donate.php?s=russianj_test

TL;DR (PRICES, all in USD)

Pricing valid for the First wave only, may go up in the future.

US Pricing: 1 for $5 OR 2 for $9 shipped
Canada: 1 for $6.50 OR 2 for $10.50
Rest of the world, PM me. should still be about 1 for $6.75 OR 2 for $10.75

Yo RussianJ Are there patches Left I need 4 for of the Velcro for my new Podcast. and How much are they?

Reactions: StdDev

A.Santos

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 6, 2016
RSI Handle
A_Santos
Hey

1st. Love the work you guy's are doing got my patches a while ago and they look great !

now Quick question for you
will there in the future be any of the Group-patches made like
Rock Riders, Yellow Jackets, Torpedo Delivery Services etc.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Hey

1st. Love the work you guy's are doing got my patches a while ago and they look great !

now Quick question for you
will there in the future be any of the Group-patches made like
Rock Riders, Yellow Jackets, Torpedo Delivery Services etc.
I definitely plan on having them made up once there seems to be an actual demand. They are only cost effective to order in bulk. All the patch mock ups have been done for a while now, just waiting on 3.0/patch that encourages community involvement to trigger orders.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Is there a demand for more? Cuz I will pull the trigger, but I was planning on closer to CitizenCon.

Will C.

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2017
RSI Handle
Mute_01
Can get a heads up when new ones arrive would look sweet on my work jacket next to my usa flag

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Damn! They look sweet. I just need a jacket to put them on...
My problem, I had a good jacket perfect for the job but somehow I ripped a huge hole in it and it would look shoddy even if I got repaired by a profession. Been looking for something that won't break the bank but I shall bide my time and await the glorious jacket which will be the recipient of the best patches ....................
in the world!

Forgot your password?