Test squadron has infiltrated Star Wars

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
@Stevetank should be asked about the mute button incident.
We were riding in the Sky Lift and they kept making announcements and talking over us. So I looked around and found a clearly marked mute button, so I pressed it.

Then the audio stopped and I was a hero, but then Hybus started freaking out and said "why would you do that? Why would you ever do that?"

Then Hybus pointed at the two EMERGENCY ONLY and RESCUE CALLBOX signs right above the button and the box spoke. "Box 243, what is your emergency?"

I pressed the button again and told them it was an accident. They said "ok". Hybus thought the Goofstoppo was going to be waiting for us.

I'm colorblind, so bright red WARNING signs to me are the same pretty green ones I see everywhere else.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
We were riding in the Sky Lift and they kept making announcements and talking over us. So I looked around and found a clearly marked mute button, so I pressed it.

Then the audio stopped and I was a hero, but then Hybus started freaking out and said "why would you do that? Why would you ever do that?"

Then Hybus pointed at the two EMERGENCY ONLY and RESCUE CALLBOX signs right above the button and the box spoke. "Box 243, what is your emergency?"

I pressed the button again and told them it was an accident. They said "ok". Hybus thought the Goofstoppo was going to be waiting for us.

I'm colorblind, so bright red WARNING signs to me are the same pretty green ones I see everywhere else.
That is a good story!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I can see it now:

Emperor: "Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational battle stati-"
Aide: "What's wrong, sir?"
Emperor: "They don't look very concerned do they?"
Aide: "Hmm, let me try something."
*Taps mic*
Aide: "First person to put their hand up gets to be in the Hanna Montana comeback movie."
*no reaction*
*Taps mic again*
Aide: "First person to put their hand up doesn't get to be in the Hanna Montana comeback movie?"
*still no reaction*
Emperor: "Nothing. Are these people ambivalent to Hannah?!"
Aide: "I think they have you on Mute, sir."
Emperor: *checks mic* "Well I'm not muted I got to be an expert at that after all of those Zoom conference calls."
Aide: "Their end, sir."
Emperor: "Fire at will, Commander!"

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I can see it now:

Emperor: "Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational battle stati-"
Aide: "What's wrong, sir?"
Emperor: "They don't look very concerned do they?"
Aide: "Hmm, let me try something."
*Taps mic*
Aide: "First person to put their hand up gets to be in the Hanna Montana comeback movie."
*no reaction*
*Taps mic again*
Aide: "First person to put their hand up doesn't get to be in the Hanna Montana comeback movie?"
*still no reaction*
Emperor: "Nothing. Are these people ambivalent to Hannah?!"
Aide: "I think they have you on Mute, sir."
Emperor: *checks mic* "Well I'm not muted I got to be an expert at that after all of those Zoom conference calls."
Aide: "Their end, sir."
Emperor: "Fire at will, Commander!"
Maybe the Aide should've asked how many would want to have their genitals crushed by Hanna Montana riding nearly naked on a wrecking ball.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Nope. Although up to recently, you could have upgraded to it from another ship that has LTI. You should be able to do that during Citizencon though.
Unless its the Darksabreraven, that was only available in a give-away with a memory drive.

Forgot your password?