TEST SQUADRON Top Gun 3.13.x Registration Potatoes team(open)

Feb 8, 2018
RSI Handle
seriousseriouspunch
Before the Top Gun
PREPARE by registering on Challonge.com with your RSI handle. Be prepared to have your team registered on the challonge.com tournament page.

Team names are reserved now by posting below your *team name*, captain, and a list of members with their roles heavy/medium/light

Competitive Tournament is aimed at regular test members who are there to have fun and display their skills. The tournament is open for entry Good luck and have fun.

Once the teams are filled we will have a meet with the captains and poll the team members on availability to determine best scheduling for the matches in the most humane way possible.

Group Stage Double Elimination, rounds best of 3
Double Elimination.JPG

Teams

The Beerjerk Brigade
marcsand2
Traxus_IV
Bonsai
Chromeninja

The Potatoes
vahadar
x
x
x

Team3
x
x
x
x

Team4
x
x
x
x

Team5
x
x
x
x

Team6
x
x
x
x

Team7
x
x
x
x

Team8
x
x
x
x

At the Tournament
All competing players must be on Guilded, pay attention to tournament officials, and be ready to communicate and set up matches with their opponents.

How matches are conducted?
Team1 and Team2 enter a lobby together on Guilded.
Launch as one party and stay in party for the duration of the match
Team captains choose the stage (Microtech / its moons) with a 20 sided dice roll
Both teams QT to the battle stage location I. e. Ravens Roost on Calliope / Necropolis Microtech
Teams follow their captain's direction and setup in loose formation 5km from each other
When both teams are on location with all their members both teams enter their private chat rooms on Guilded
When the team1 captain drops flares to signal that his team is ready, the team2 captain will also signal with flares if his team is ready
The match is on after the confirmation flare drop
Both teams will fly toward each other and fight until the other team is eliminated or match time 20 minutes is up (monitored by tournament official)
Teams return to the match lobby on Guilded and respawn their ships and set up for next round. The first team who scores 2 wins advances.

**Before entering the first matches we will talk about altitude limits and preferred distances to the chosen outpost and behaviors that are not allowed, like time-wasting and usage of stealth to delay. Recovering shield and running until the enemy loses radar lock is allowed if you are in the allowed distance from the outpost and there is enough time in the match timer. Going beyond the bounds on purpose for an extended period to frustrate your opponents will result in disqualification. Report to tournament officials if the shady business is happening, video evidence is required to back any claims of cheating/rule-breaking.**

TEST staff will create a space on Guilded for match lobby and team channels to conduct the match.

RECORD THE COOL MOMENTS! Streaming is allowed and encouraged

1 Heavy fighter per team
Military A grade loadout
Do I have to buy shit for the tournament? Yes

• 300 series
  • 85x
  • Arrow
  • Aurora LN
  • Avenger
  • Blade
  • Buccaneer
  • Cutlass (Heavy)
  • Freelancer (Heavy)
  • Defender
  • Gladiator
  • Gladius
  • Hawk (no EMP for you)
  • Hornet
  • Hurricane (counts as a medium, with gimballed s3, as Heavy with 2 x Revenant)
  • m50
  • Merlin
  • Mustang
  • Razor
  • Reliant
  • Sabre
  • Raven (Tromag [EMP] is not allowed)
  • Khartu AI
  • Vanguard (any model) (Heavy)

Currently, broken weapons are
  • C-788 Cannon, no damage vs blue, ping seem to effect detonation point (most of the time)
Banned list_

Sentinel EMP
Warlock EMP
Raven EMP
Hawk EMP
600i and its variants
connies

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I use my 600i as my heavy fighter I'll bring that ok?

• Drunk
Reactions: Deroth

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Feb 8, 2018
RSI Handle
seriousseriouspunch
So, HammerHead is not banned, right?
1 Heavy fighter per team
Military A grade loadout
Do I have to buy shit for the tournament? Yes

• 300 series
  • 85x
  • Arrow
  • Aurora LN
  • Avenger
  • Blade
  • Buccaneer
  • Cutlass (Heavy)
  • Freelancer (Heavy)
  • Defender
  • Gladiator
  • Gladius
  • Hawk (no EMP for you)
  • Hornet
  • Hurricane (counts as a medium, with gimballed s3, as Heavy with 2 x Revenant)
  • m50
  • Merlin
  • Mustang
  • Razor
  • Reliant
  • Sabre
  • Raven (Tromag [EMP] is not allowed)
  • Khartu AI
  • Vanguard (any model) (Heavy)

Feb 8, 2018
RSI Handle
seriousseriouspunch
Star Citizen is not a MOBA but whatever

Ganker: move quick and burst DPS (Talon, Avenger, 325A)
Initiator: can dive in and DPS enemy can't ignore (Sabre)
Tank: lots of HP + snipe high priority targets (fixed S5 Vanguard)
Support: ineffective by themselves, highly mobile (Arrow, Hawk, Gladius)
Jungler: stealth + stun (Raven)
Pusher: focuses non-primary targets at medium range (Hornet)

Forgot your password?