O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
PRIVATES!

Are you interested in protecting the universe from oppression?? Join the TEST Star Marine Corps!

Post below if you would like to participate in, or have an idea for, First Person Shooter oriented events. This includes ground vehicles and use of spaceships to deliver TEST's deadliest payload, the TEST Star Marine.

The Star Citizen 3.5 update includes improvements to the Star Marine game module and a couple more hand-held weapons to test. These new features along with our backlog of explosive and kinetic device testing have us looking for more live bodies to help determine the best elite tactics to employ on the battlefield.

Join today!
🍻🍺🍻

Note: If you want the TEST Marine role on Discord please message me. You will be subjected to limited pings for TEST Star Marine Corps events and general Star Citizen related information.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I would love to join up, but be warned.. I suck at FPS more than a desperate prom date. If someone wants to take me under their wing and teach me how to inspire terror, I'm down! :)
My nickname is "Bullet-Sponge" ... just use me to soak up all the lead.

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
Really hope the FPS elements end up being very smooth. If so, I'll definitely be in. Who knows, with my FPS background I may end up being more into this type of gameplay than most others the game will offer. Haven't tried recently, but the last time I tried FPS gameplay in SC it was simply too "clunky" for my liking. Obviously continued optimization will surely improve this but I'm a stickler for the actual physics of movement in shooters as well. It's the main reason I could never get into PUBG ... the movement felt awefull (felt like I was an 80 year old wearing a diaper) bleh

Forgot your password?