The Beautiful Big TEST Glossary of SC words.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
I'm confused, what do you mean "permission to link"? You just linked that...
It means that "they" is someone in charge of maintaining this website and that maybe they should consider adding as a permanent link, like "TERMS AND RULES". So when someone visits, they can just click that link. Everyone knows just googling wiki is a hard task (I am being a little snarky, maybe I should have been a law professor) - sometimes I just want to talk to you folks and say hi.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
sometimes I just want to talk to you folks and say hi.
Well Hi! Like that?

You don't need their permission to link to their website. That's not copying. But they also already give permission to copy it. https://starcitizen.tools/Star_Citizen_Wiki article content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike license. It's copyrighted, but you are granted explicit permission to use it even for commercial purposes as long as you follow these very easy to follow steps: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/

Just wait till we explain the GPL.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
@SeungRyul Could we get this thread stickied or something? Or make a sub-forum for informative threads where us regular peons can't create threads, but this sort of well-curated informative threads can be moved there and people can still keep contributing via replies.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Glorious Leader - Another name for Montoya, the leader of Test Squadron. All should pay homage to him and provide offerings of beer.
Also refered to as "Glowing Leader" (by me alone) for the godlike halo on his head when he shaves it bald and it reflects light like a mirror. My god it's gloriously sexy.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Also refered to as "Glowing Leader" (by me alone) for the godlike halo on his head when he shaves it bald and it reflects light like a mirror. My god it's gloriously sexy.
Entry subtly updated.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Added since resurrection of the thread:

The new planets and their major landing zones (we didn't even have Hurston and Lorville it's been that long.)
"SOTS / SOTS16" definition.
"Inventory" definition.
"Survival Mechanics" definition.
"CryAstro" definition.

Should there be entries defining the following?
Blind Owl may have to come under an umbrella term of "Notable Members" :) Maple Syrup and Poutine are not yet parts of the game so we may have to hold on those for a while.
TEST = Totally Enthusiastic Space Testers?
If you can make that TEST canon in it goes :)

Last edited:
Forgot your password?