The Division Challenge Mode

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Hey gang, Bungtater here, I am currently level 30 and so far I have only been able to do a couple of challenge mode encounters, not sure why but it seems every random group I join is foreign, some sounded chinese and some were definately french, not that I have issues playing with anyone else its just that 2 seconds into the group I get kicked for some reason, my gear is all purple/yellow and my dps and health should be more than fine for starting challenge mode.

Anyways I was wondering if anyone was interested in putting together challenge groups or who was up for running them and if there are certain class/talent specs needed to successfully do them, let me know I am usually free friday and saturday nights.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Hey gang, Bungtater here, I am currently level 30 and so far I have only been able to do a couple of challenge mode encounters, not sure why but it seems every random group I join is foreign, some sounded chinese and some were definately french, not that I have issues playing with anyone else its just that 2 seconds into the group I get kicked for some reason, my gear is all purple/yellow and my dps and health should be more than fine for starting challenge mode.

Anyways I was wondering if anyone was interested in putting together challenge groups or who was up for running them and if there are certain class/talent specs needed to successfully do them, let me know I am usually free friday and saturday nights.
We normally have a bunch of people playing in the evening (EST), if you wanna hop into Discord! I am not high enough level yet though so I can't help you. :(

Reactions: Blind Owl

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
I'm usually on at some point during the week. I try to run the daily missions at night. 1130 PM PST and later. Earlier on Fridays and Weekends.

Uplay: DocShaftoe

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?