The forthcoming election

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
So there is to be an election in 2950 in Star Citizen and I feel like I don't really know the candidates.

The above link is the latest discussion on SynthWorld, but I wanna know what all their policies are, not just their stance on the bigest topics.

We have:

- Titus Costigan

- Illyana Sharrad

-Paul LeSalle

Has anyone been following this? Can anyone give me a rundown of their policies and background before I'm being called on to perform my citizenry duty and cast my vote in to the void?

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I haven't been following it, but Costigan sounds kinda expensive, while Addison seems committed to bringing glorious new stuff for the citizens.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The coolest sounding name is Titus. Ima vote for that!

Disclaimer: I have zero idea what this voting is about!
From what I've been able to pick up about the guy, he's the son of the current Imperator and has so far not been a part of politics which puts him apart from the other two who are apparently are career politicians already part of Empire proceedings... somehow.

GarikDuvall

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Garik_Duvall
Like that video, gives good explanations and reasoning for his pick. But way I read the email makes it sounds like we will vote and decide? "Five candidates remain, all poised to steer the UEE in a different direction. Do you know who you support? Your vote will create ‘verse history!" Or was this meant to be taken in a RP sense?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
So there is to be an election in 2950 in Star Citizen and I feel like I don't really know the candidates.

The above link is the latest discussion on SynthWorld, but I wanna know what all their policies are, not just their stance on the bigest topics.

We have:

- Titus Costigan

- Illyana Sharrad

-Paul LeSalle

Has anyone been following this? Can anyone give me a rundown of their policies and background before I'm being called on to perform my citizenry duty and cast my vote in to the void?
Trump didnt get a nomination this time?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Until he's chronologically frozen he can't become part of Canon, although Mr. Disney might be in the running.
Certain groups of people, not naming names, might try to claim that the Messars of SC lore are descendants of Trump, I'd say that based on their actions, they'd be descended more from Adolf Hitler, except that he clearly never reproduced. (thankfully) Then again, 930 years in the future, who knows who is descended from what with that much of a gap of ancestry knowledge.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Moar data on the candidates:

Five to choose from:

- Laylani Addison

- Titus Costigan

- Paul LeSalle

- Mira Ngo

- Illyana Sharrad
who is the most shady?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
who is the most shady?
uh... Depends on what you don't want to happen! They all have a little bit of shadiness from the look of it depending on what your personal outlook on life is...

Forgot your password?