The "I got my Citizencon 2018 ticket" thread!

Horatus

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Horatus
I was going to do this as well, but the website told me that I couldn’t buy a premium because I already had a standard. I was like, :thinking:; and it was like, :unamused:; and I was like, :middle_finger: and just kept my standard ticket.

I got a $130 room for the 9-11 next to a known crack-house off of I-135. The rooms down town are crazy expensive for me. I may not bring my rifle since I wouldn’t want to keep it in the car or the room- so that sucks.
You can rent'em at most ranges.

CapnJack

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Chilly_Bean_Maestro
Hi guys long time lurker here, Just got my ticket... Decided to spend my birthday week in Austin. Gonna keep it weird and drunk, hopefully with some new found friends. Gonna be driving down from Wyoming too, if anybody else is travelling that way as well, hit me up.
Cheers

edit: Not driving, gonna fly in. but I need to book boarding would like to split the cost with peeps...
So let me know if anyones got a bed?

Last edited:

LumpySkin

Vice Admiral
Sep 23, 2016
RSI Handle
LumpySkin
I think I might want to get an Airbnb if I can find one close. Worst Case scenario I will just get a hotel room downtown. I think with all that is happening in Austin that week that It may be tough to find accommodations. I am all down for people joining me. Just send me a private message or post here if you are interested in Going in on the cost together. I already filled out the TEST accommodations form that has been circling around.

I am looking forward to meeting some of you brash bastards in person! Long live TEST!

Forgot your password?