This Kool-Aid is delicious:

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Cant wait till PU alpha streams, imagine the trolling of a hundered test members in the captain's Idris-P Party Boat ramming arccorp and planetary bombardments against inhabited worlds...

ahem** i mean promoting peace, love and understanding

Reactions: RipVanDan

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I hope to be streaming full-time by then as I'm planning on essentially living in Star Citizen.

Real world? Pffffft...as-if! :p
Ha! I had a dream last night I got offered $50k plus tips to stream full time for some company. I'm way too shy in person, I'd have to be drunk all the time.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Ha! I had a dream last night I got offered $50k plus tips to stream full time for some company. I'm way too shy in person, I'd have to be drunk all the time.
Y'know, I think I could manage if they let me stream drunk.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
According to Twitch ToS and Rules, so long as its not drinking to a destructive limit, its perfectly fine so long as you can do so legally where you are.

Reactions: Lienna

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
According to Twitch ToS and Rules, so long as its not drinking to a destructive limit, its perfectly fine so long as you can do so legally where you are.
This. I used to do streams where I'd have a couple of drinks and end up being a little drunk by the end, people started telling me I was breaking the terms of use. If you spend 5 mins looking into it twitch ban dangerous levels of drinking, so no doing a blind dark souls run where you drink every time you die, but no issue having a couple of cold ones while you play.

Of course while the alcohol might make you more fun and chatty, your playing ability will probably drop...

Forgot your password?