Tribute to the Space Penguin (my Ship Showdown contribution)

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Stunning Picachu as usual HasHas.

I love space pengiuin. I moved on to bigger and better things, but I think I will buy it back.

It's probably the best looking ship in the game, proportions sooo perfect.

JonSpencer

Grand Admiral
Aug 26, 2018
RSI Handle
jondspen1
I have the Aurora, the Titan, and the Loot N Scoot Package (Cutlass with Dragonfly). I got to say that the Penguin is a real favorite of mine. While I wll agree the Cutlass brings a lot to the table, it also costs a bit more to operate. With my Titan, I get some firepower, some storage, and not a lot of credit to refuel/repair. Even if it gets toasted, it's only a 6 min or so insurance wait to claim.

RIght now I use my Aurora as a taxi to get from Crusader area to the outer planets, use the Avenger in drug runs around Crusader, and keep the Cutlass around Hurston/ArcCorp for trade runs. Out of them all though, the Titan is my fav to fly.

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
Stunning Picachu as usual HasHas.

I love space pengiuin. I moved on to bigger and better things, but I think I will buy it back.

It's probably the best looking ship in the game, proportions sooo perfect.
Thanks @BUTUZ. And I agree, the Avenger is such a beautiful looking ship.

I have the Aurora, the Titan, and the Loot N Scoot Package (Cutlass with Dragonfly). I got to say that the Penguin is a real favorite of mine. While I wll agree the Cutlass brings a lot to the table, it also costs a bit more to operate. With my Titan, I get some firepower, some storage, and not a lot of credit to refuel/repair. Even if it gets toasted, it's only a 6 min or so insurance wait to claim.

RIght now I use my Aurora as a taxi to get from Crusader area to the outer planets, use the Avenger in drug runs around Crusader, and keep the Cutlass around Hurston/ArcCorp for trade runs. Out of them all though, the Titan is my fav to fly.
I use my Cutlass regularly... especially for traversing the Stanton system since it has the fastest QT drive of the ships I own. I also use it for certain missions and cargo runs. But it's a little slow and sluggish for my tastes. When I can, I'm flying my Avenger Stalker.

Forgot your password?